pedrohedgerow pedrohedgerow 51-55, M 5 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Community

I put a spin on those feelings. I must. It is the only way to get through dreaded days. I can stand beside you if you wish. In fact I am already there, but you did not notice me...I started in your heart first...Did you not know this? *smiles*

Best Answer

hey C im one soul living,experiencing and learning,and there is so much for me to learn.Im aware of things others dont know,but ignorant in other areas where others excell.Sooooo im open,willing to learn,and wanting to learn of these things.In fact i must to progress :)ps-appreciate the watchful eye :)x

Best Answer

Life exists for learning. Some relish. Some just go through the motions. I pity them. Many cope with so severe problems. But in comparison to all the problems in this universe, our problems are but grains of sand. Your words are tasty. I can watch you with no eyes...Know that? *laughs and dances away* What a great man! xxxxx

Best Answer

You are never alone. That is a lie and so is being lonely, never believe those negativities.

Best Answer

lo buddy.well to me,sitting in my little ep world here,just got up,its strong on me.but then ive had a night of heavy community mobbing activity,with the v2k prevalent in my harassment.for real.

Best Answer

Remember to go to God. V2K doesn't exist, you know that. All a ploy.

Best Answer

Theres proof of artificial telepathy on the net Lush,proof.Its even being used to advertise "The Paranormal",an american tv program.Its in the open now that the technology is thereand being used.satan has many ways to empower his own,including the use of technology seemingly magical to us.

Best Answer

That's why you rely on God to silence your mind strengthen your relationship with him through prayer.

Best Answer

No I feel like that everyday atm!

Best Answer

its horrible Woot,how do you manage?

Best Answer

inner speak - I talk myself through it and trust in myself

Best Answer

its true what you say,i know you do this because its exactly how i normally deal with stuff like it.thanks :)

Best Answer

Noooo, several associates of the late Jimmy Savile do also :)

Best Answer

thanks for the first smile on my face today dude! ;)

Best Answer

No, sometimes I have really intense feelings of dread. (Today...I woke up realizing I didn't put the traditional peas on last night.....which is bad luck)

Best Answer