Imagine2011 Imagine2011 46-50, F 35 Answers Jul 23, 2011

When sleeping,handcuff him to the bed and do your thing,honey!!!

Best Answer

It's easier to keep hoping that something-anything!-will change them. I think you should look at what you want from life and ask yourself if you can realistically get this while in your marriage. Come by and make a post in the Sexless Marriage group. You will get a lot more understanding there.

Best Answer

I'd be honored...<br />
To discretely service ;p> your Cooch!

Best Answer

any reason why he does not want to have sex

Best Answer

that is a long time. its normal for a month or so but i think that there is something going on. im not saying as far as cheating but maybe your husband is gong through something and just isnt able too but even so i would totally look into it. nine years is way too long. find out whats going on. and hoping isnt gonna do anything. but destroy your confidence. if hes not into you or if there is someone else you need to move on but if its medical support him and let him know that you are there for him. not sure on what else to say

Best Answer

How will you answer your question in 10 years.... 12.... 15?<br />
Tomorrow never comes.

Best Answer

NO, you are NOT an idiot for putting up with it. Like most of us in the ILIASM group, you got married to someone who you wanted to stay with. Why do you think every tomorrow will be the day? Well, we all seem to be infected with the disease of FALSE HOPE. Don't get me wrong, hope is great when there IS hope, but when there isn't any, some of us - myself included - cling to false hope to avoid making painful changes to our lives. Read many stories in the group, post your own, and you'll start to see things about yourself and your relationship that you couldn't see before. Wishing you much strength and sending hugs!

Best Answer

you are not an idiot but have become a pure woman. Because not haveing sex for nine years makes you clean.you could have look for sex some where else but u did not that make you a clean and good woman.<br />
NO MAN IS WORTHY OF YOU!

Best Answer

I have the same with my wife and am always thinking tommorow she will change .we have been together for 31 years and up till the last 6or7 years she would put out but then she crossed her legs on me and I am starving for sex.

Best Answer

True... you don't say if he's simply (apparently) unWILLING or unABLE to have sex with you. Have you discussed this with him? Have the two of you ever gotten counseling?

Best Answer

Unwilling or unable. After 9 years, what does it matter?

Best Answer

It depends on if the rest of your marriage matters to you, I'd say.

Best Answer

No sex for 9 yrs almost makes you a virgin

Best Answer

You sex-starved trollop you!

Best Answer

Having no sex for 9 years is totally unacceptable. He has no feelings for your emotions or needs. If you have had no sex in a relationship for more than six months you are in trouble and need professional help. If he is unwilling or not interested in improving the relationship, I am sorry but it is time to move on as fast as you can. There is light at the end of the tunnel and sexual satisfaction to be had, but do not wait too long as you only have one life and you are the one making the choices.

Best Answer

You do have many options but are you open to them? Wish you the very best.<br />
Being sexual ia a normal feeling, you nbeed to express yourself even if it is in private with another...;)

Best Answer

If you love him no. If you're staying with him because of kids no. You're only an idiot if you haven't gotten anything on the side. 8-)

Best Answer

As other folks from ILIASM have answered, I'll just add to the chorus. The I Live In A Sexless Marriage group is not a fantasy group. It is filled with thousands of others who have lived with this pain. There are many regular posters, some who are still in a sexless marriage, and a few lucky souls who have escaped. There's real help for *you* to be had in ILIASM but don't expect to find a magic answer. <br />
Princess OneOfTheLuckyFew

Best Answer

He may have some problem with his equipment that he is to embarrassed about to tell you

Best Answer

Someone who is too embarrassed for 9 years to deal with a problem is so mentally challenged as to be an unacceptable relationship partner.

Best Answer

to be honest, i'd say leave him but its easier said than done so forget that. it seems to me that you LOVE your huusband and if anything, he's the idiot. i agree with the person who posted that there might be something going on with him that he's just embarrased to tell you but one thing i know is marriage is forever so sit him down and ask him why he's denying a sexual relationship and wait till you get an honest answer. gather the courage and go get your man! x

Best Answer

Because we are comfortable people pleases and don't want to hurt them.... Tomorrow is the same.....Next week is the same.....Next month is the same....We have created our own prison my friend.<br />
I would be able to identify his **** in a line up thats how long its been for me !!

Best Answer

WOULDNT!! lol oops

Best Answer

i hear ya on that............. my spouse likes doing it in the dark ( if at all) any how, i never get to see his c... one night there was some faint moon light shining through the b/room..... i saw a mole next to his c ....... i thought wow.... so odd, to not know the details of his package and have to find out by chance! of all things moon light .............

Best Answer

How about only 3 times in 13 years,does that make me one?

Best Answer