I really need help with this. My last relationship was my first sexual relationship, for a while it was just me pleasing my girlfriend but Id always get extremely bored with it and wan it over. I hated it, then she wanted to please me but every time she did id get bored and tell her to stop, also unlike her I do not get aroused. She would be so aroused to the point where she needed to get off but I just wouldn't. I hate making out and always tell my partners to close mouth kiss me. The idea of sex kills me and I don't want to have any part of it again. I am a lesbian and I know I do not like sex with guys, I don't even like touching or looking a boobs but I like kissing (closed mouth) cuddling, hugging, ext. Would this label me as asexual? I am only 16 still but thinking about not having sex ever again make me fairly happy.
Ladybugles Ladybugles 18-21, F 10 Answers Feb 26 in LGBT

a·sex·u·al

āˈsekSHo͞oəl/

adjective

1.

without sex or sexuality, in particular.

Biology

(of reproduction) not involving the fusion of gametes.

adjective: asexual

Biology

without sex or sexual organs.

"asexual parasites"

without sexual feelings or associations.

"she rested her hand on the back of his head, in a maternal, wholly asexual, gesture"

noun

noun: asexual; plural noun: asexuals

1.

a person who has no sexual feelings or desires.

Best Answer

i dont think this makes you asexual. you like erotic things, so why not? :) and if you get not aroused by boys or girls, maybe you get known to it wrong?

Best Answer

You are just as sexual as every other woman and man. But you may just take your own desires or lack thereof serious and pause with sex. Do not do something against your desire and will. and trust yourself to find your own sexual identity and peace with yourself. I do not believe that anyone is a lesbian or gay or hetero... sexual identiy is a complex process and can get blocked or on wrong path... you feel it.

Best Answer

It could be demisexual

Best Answer

You'll change your mind, sorry but I must to say that all you need is a proper ****(not to big) up in your a$$

Best Answer

You may be asexual, or you may simply not have encountered the person that stirs your interest yet. There's plenty of time.

Best Answer

Your not asexual, you need penis.

Best Answer

I know what asexual means, I just need help if I am or not

Best Answer

Right now you could consider yourself asexual but be open-minded to it in the future, as sex is one of the most enjoyable parts of life for most of us. It's worth trying again later in life.

Best Answer