My bkyfriend let a few friends move in, and ever since i feel very alone and unhappy, he will leave me in the bedroom upset and just hang out with them, he purposly speaks loud and thrashes my self confidance so they can hear. He tells me no one would want to be with me because i previouly cheated 3 yars ago....he says i do nothibg good for him, but i really dont wanna leave i feel id be lost in life, i just want to feel special and be happy
jazem jazem 22-25, F 7 Answers Mar 31 in Dating & Relationships

It is not going to get any better. You are wasting your time with him to be honest. Get a new guy, and maybe this time don't cheat ;).

Best Answer

There has to be a reason why you cheated, or was it just the same reason men cheat? someone new to eff? anyway this guy holds a grudge against you and you will never be happy with him, you may be scared of feeling lost but this relationship wont help you, you are feeling lonely and upset anyway, so why be in this relationship? you would be wasting your time.

Best Answer

You have to do what you have to do. If you want to stay then by all means, stay. But this kind of disrespect wouldn't be tolerated in my house. And i don't think you should tolerate it either. Jussayn. There are other options.

Best Answer

U should leave there a lot of others out there

Best Answer