it seems most of the people who read my questions lack the understanding to properly answer my serious questions. should i just dumb them down or accept the mediocre answers?
rattydog1 rattydog1 18-21, M 9 Answers Apr 15 in Community

Yah, maybe you should save your questions for your next MENSA meeting.

Best Answer

i don't know what MENSA stands for

Best Answer

And there`s the answer to your question.
Now, maybe you should ask the people of EP, what "Ironic" means.

Best Answer

so by using an abbreviation that is known to a select few is ironic? no, not at all. i use common words in a easy to understand sense. simply using an abbreviation to try and make a point really does make you an idiot.

Best Answer

lol...a select few??? OMG!! you really have no Idea what Mensa is?? Have no clue on how to type "m e n s a" into a search engine? Maybe you should have done THAT first,because the more you get your panties into a twist....the dumber you are making yourself look.And yet YOU had the arrogant condescending attitude that maybe you should "Dumb down your questions" FOR US? THAT`S Ironic right there Dude.

Best Answer

( enjoy the read =D ) oh, i'm sorry. i usually have the foresight to explain an abbreviation first so that i don't look the idiot for using an abbreviation that others may not know about, hell i might even just spell the ******' words out. why should i search out the meanings to that which you are talking about? you are the one in control of your thoughts and thus should be explaining that which you are talking about, which is something i actually ask for usually. you are one of the people i dislike talking to because you are too lazy to actually explain a comment. even now you avoid explaining your comment and are just moving on to an attempt at insulting me. it is your perception that takes my tone of wording as an " arrogant condescending attitude ". i have no arrogance on this issue. i do so bet you will get uptight if i call you ignorant. by dumbing down to me is merely simplified wording that most users seem to enjoy, by no means was i attempting to call people dumb or less educated than i.

Best Answer

LMAO!! you said " people who read my questions lack the understanding to properly answer my serious questions. should i just dumb them down". So yah you DID call them dumb!! but Whatever dude, you`ve obviously brought a butter knife to a gun fight so have a nice day.

Best Answer

making an assumption of implied form is the thoughts of another. i hold no value in words and use them as i type, you and others are the ones who make the implications of words and their meanings. if you so wish to think that the dumbing down of a sentence is in a direct meaning of your intelligence to understand and correctly answer then that is of your mind not mine and is fine. i do not hold a direct connection to understanding and intelligence. because i am not of narrow thought

Best Answer

Yah..I said "have a nice day" to you like an hour ago..so....

Best Answer

yes but you may not notice that i have other people to reply to.. you are not my main focus of attention

Best Answer

Well everytime you reply to me, I get a notice saying "rattydog responded to your response",...which is making you look even more foolish,as it seems you are intent at "Tilting at Windmills".

Best Answer

and again... no idea what you are talking about... is there anything else you wish to say or shall we part ways =)

Best Answer

Oh Geez sorry about not explaining to you the whole "Tilting at windmills" thing,..
Tilting at windmills is an English idiom which means attacking imaginary enemies.The phrase is sometimes used to describe confrontations where adversaries are incorrectly perceived, or courses of action that are based on misinterpreted or misapplied heroic, romantic, or idealistic justifications. It may also connote an importune, unfounded and vain effort against confabulated adversaries for a vain goal. BYW...You`re welcome, and again...Have a nice day.

Best Answer

nice copy paste there.. that's not an explanation of ones mindful thoughts, but sure why not? goodbye

Best Answer

LMAO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SHAYLAN

Best Answer

there were so many gerunds and strangely-used adjectives in the above, rattydog1

Best Answer

oh thank you for pointing out something no one gave a **** about when this was asked, quit ******* stalking me. *******, nice way to prove i am not wise.. but ****, at least i don't stalker those i don't agree with. get over it girl

Best Answer

We're not worthy.

Best Answer

if that's what you think, then it makes it so

Best Answer

yes because everything we think makes things so. for example, the "fact" that you think you are wise....you must NEEDS BE then.

Best Answer

me being wise is the opinion of myself and others. it is not a universal fact

Best Answer

When you post a question, you need to be prepared for all sorts of answers. If you're not .. then don't post them.

Best Answer

i want answers to my serious questions. not comments of no direct connection to what i have asked. simply making a comment does not make it an answer, even though EP calls them so

Best Answer

You can't dictate how people are allowed to answer. Your attitude is probably why you get answers you don't like. Best idea .. keep an open mind ... you might be amazed how much you can learn that way.

Best Answer

i ask for explained answers and usually i just get a one sentence answer. when i am asked for an explained answer if give one, i don't half *** it. as for an open mind? i don't think i can keep a more open mind than i already have, i don't value push at all and that is one thing people seem do more than anything else these days. but i guess i should just expect simple answers =.=. thanks for comments, you're one of the few that didn't take major offence to how i worded my questions =D

Best Answer

Yeah, you're way smarter than the rest of us.

Best Answer

=.=, another stupid comment. lack of understanding has nothing to do with intelligence.. this is the crap i am talking about!

Best Answer

Stupid questions get stupid answers, this one proves it.

Best Answer

i am asking a thought question of the community to test the reactions. i'm simply proving the meaning of my question

Best Answer

Oh, you're testing us. Cool.

Best Answer

i'm testing reactions to a question. not the people who comment >.<

Best Answer

If you ***** us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

Best Answer

all of those can be answer with yes and no..

Best Answer

The wheel is come full circle.

Best Answer

not really. when i ask a serious question, it is of thoughts from the mind of another. not of fact of the world

Best Answer

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

in the moments of the universe all are but fools in the space of time that knows only a moment. yeah i can do deep **** too, unlike you though mine has meaning and is not copy pasted bullshit

Best Answer

i know myself to be wise because elders of life have told me so, i hold understanding beyond my generation, that even my elders cannot have. you are using assumptions of your own life and not holding an open thought to the mind of another

Best Answer

Yuppers. Full of oneself - that is you.

Best Answer

You don't like Shakespeare?

Best Answer

some of his work isn't bad, but it's overused too much today, people seem to lack the want of creation

Best Answer

all hold arrogance as well as ignorance, to expect more of others and be denied such thoughts does not make someone full of themselves, simply disappointed in others

Best Answer

It must be difficult for you.

Best Answer

what must be?

Best Answer

Being surrounded by people who lack the want of creation.

Best Answer

i'm not surrounded at all. if people lack the desire to produce that which is worded by another then that's who they are. i myself don't really enjoy using that which another has made famous. i use that which is of my own mind

Best Answer

Sure, but it seems people aren't living up to your expectations in other ways.

Best Answer

LMFAO GUS!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

wait...you said that your elders tell you you are wise, so you use them as your measuring rod. but then you go on to say that your wisdom surpasses THEIRS?!

Best Answer

LMFAOOOOO WHAT IS THE WANT OF CREATION WTF

Best Answer

Yup.. Were al Idiots

Best Answer

My village misses me while I respond to these post.

Best Answer

i won't point out the typo there.. but it's not what i am talking about, but hey.. you think you're an idiot? okay

Best Answer

Dang.. Missed an L.. Told ya

Best Answer

I saw your movie. Are you planning on not super sizing yourself at some point?

Best Answer

nope, wasn't the only =)

Best Answer

Come on.. Really, Were = We're. This is not english this is ep.

Best Answer

O.o this is an odd comment, yet not douche =)

Best Answer

you're the one that felt the need to point out the typo's.. i wasn't going to bother =)

Best Answer

I hear ya, but there are some very intelligent folks on line at times, I never really know if one will answer my question. I would try on a Friday night, seems like that's when the smart cookies are on .

Best Answer

It seems that you are too full of yourself to understand the this place, just like the rest of the world, is full of all types of people. Some can't even smile at a humorous reply to their question. By the way, you started your question sentence with a lower case letter. Maybe we should then accept mediocrity from those asking questions.

Best Answer

it's only grammar, i don't care about the spelling or grammar as long as i get an actual answer. if you wish to be a grammar nzi go ahead, you will have to ***** given from me this day =)

Best Answer

Pegged you. You are full of yourself. You made a point of deriding another replier to your question about grammar, then you expect a pass when you do it yourself. That saying "my shi*t doesn't stink" applies to you evidently. Grow up little boy, grow up.

Best Answer

when did i ridicule another about their grammar?

Best Answer

"i won't point out the typo there..". Your words. How's that?

Best Answer

i did inform them that there was a typo, but i also stated i would not point it out. simply stating someone made a mistake is not a bad thing, i enjoy when people tell me my word is misspelled or the word i used was wrong. it's not ridiculing someone, it's merely stating a fact and not pursuing it

Best Answer

But you can't have it both ways O Wise One. You did it, but really only did for their sake so they would not repeat such an error again in your presence. You made the mistake, now own up to it. You want serious, I'll give you serious. You are seriously full of yourself and have no reason to be and you are nothing but a pompous as*s. Now kiss my as*s.

Best Answer

wow.. in the result of denial one surrenders to attempts of rudeness. i wasn't going to bother but.. you really should proofread your comments, you have many typo's.. i just don't give a ****, i read around them because they are only typo's. if i am full of myself then it is due to not caring about stupid **** and wanting decent comments of a related issue. you created a debate where one was not needed on a topic of no relation. you are the arrogant one here not i, i hold arrogance in many things but not in relation to that which you judge me upon

Best Answer

I'm not the one that started pointing out typos, so I don't really care if I have them or not. Typos bothered you until you made them yourself, then they are okay. Maybe you should go back and read the majority of the comments, then rethink your "arrogance" comment. Debate? you have no idea what honest debate is. You have formed the opinion that you know everything and that is the way it is. Get ready for a lifetime of disappointment and loneliness. People don't want to be around a serious know it all very often. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm pointing out facts about you. Either you are very naive about life or you have been enjoying weed too much.

Best Answer

i didn't point out any typo's.. i merely stated the fact that some had occurred. =) in life it self i am actually a comedian to those around me, it is you yet again making assumptions with your own experience without thoughts of another mind. if you wish to continue to attempt to be rude go ahead. you are in fact the very person who directly started comment about typo's i merely stated the appearance of typo's i did not start a debate about them, you did. you can continue to try and put your issues of stupidity on me if you wish to do so, but you will always be only of your own mind

Best Answer

No, you pointed out a typo of another person when they answered your question. I'm not debating you. Hell, I'm just having fun pointing out that you are one ignorant foolish child. You have no idea what that is, as you already know everything. By the way, the stuff you are trying to put together in such a philosophical manner, is another indication of your shi*t doesn't stink opinion of yourself. Your words mean nothing, absolutely nothing. You have a lot of growing up to do, and probably a lot of as*s kickings from others until you finally see that. I'm done with ya.

Best Answer

ugh, i have not pointed out anyone's typo's. why do you fail to understand a stated comment? to point out would to directly call attention to the mistake. you enjoy trying to make me look the fool, yet you are constantly in misunderstanding of your own points

Best Answer

more arrogance, wowwww

Best Answer

and now you're stalking me..

Best Answer

ok so maybe now you should label me a STALKER too.

Best Answer

did that already

Best Answer

nerp, you said i was stalking you.

Best Answer

you missed something i posted, guess you can't be a stalker

Best Answer

i'm a non-carer

Best Answer

way to prove it

Best Answer

Damn, I was stalking him. You spooked him.

Best Answer

shhh don't tell him you're stalking him. his head might get big or something.

Best Answer

way to prove what exactly....

Best Answer

O.o

Best Answer

god have you not left yet? girl ( i say girl because you're acting immature right now ), get the **** over it already

Best Answer

being that you have probably never been WITH a woman, i would not expect you to know one when you see one. trust me, i am allll woman baby.

Best Answer

no, you're an immature girl. i've seen plenty of them. being asexual i get to be close tov "women" and truly know them, i've seen immature girls a lot and you're acting just as they do. now, can you please get the **** over it? i'm not even sure why the **** you're pissed off anymore

Best Answer

asexual in your case=virgin

Best Answer

not virgin, just because i feel no emotional attraction to a gender does not mean i don't enjoy pleasure like any other

Best Answer

that would be aemotional, dumbfuck.

Best Answer

"aemotional" is not a word

Best Answer

precisely. virgin is.

Best Answer

yes the word virgin exists with a definition to boot. do you have an actual point?

Best Answer

Hard to get too philosophical here. Morality, that's a 10,000 page response.

Best Answer

i'm not talking about that, it's not actually a serious question for me. it's more of just a thought question

Best Answer

Oh, "thought question".

Best Answer

Haha! Its a thought question, not a philosophical one! I'm starting to like this guy!

Best Answer

O.o?

Best Answer

i don't tend to ask philo questions as i have no need for opinions of others. for me it's about the thoughts of others =). i guess to others they may be one in the same, but i see them as separate

Best Answer

You're funny.

Best Answer

it's natural. it is can be annoying when i ask a serious question and get only stupid comments

Best Answer

Were you born an a$$hole, or did you have to work on it your whole life?

Best Answer

Either way it worked out fine!

Best Answer

i'm no *******. pretty much all the thoughts people have on me are incorrect. people seem to have the idea i think myself better than others, but for that to be true it would be a contradictions of my beliefs and it is false. i speak plainly and do not hold back for the emotions of others. i am very direct.

Best Answer

LMFAO BEAUSEJOUR!!!!!

Best Answer

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAUGHING SO HARDDDDD

Best Answer