sweetnovember19 sweetnovember19 26-30, F 27 Answers Jun 12, 2012

Absolutely. I met my best friend in Nursing School. She was younger, beautiful, sexy and married. I have been married for 15 years (as of tomorrow). We have a closer relationship because we care deeply about each other and there is no physical relationship to get in the way. Of course I have thought about it but would not ruin the friendship we have over sex. We can and have talked to each other, more openly than we do with our respective spouses. We don't judge each other, so nothing is taboo.<br />
Its called a mature, adult relationship.

Best Answer

thats good to know,,,.

Best Answer

But you have thought about it.. and if she had thought about it at the same time and acted on it.. god knows where you would be now.. Just saying.

Best Answer

you say you wouldn't have sex because it would ruin the friendship ..what about that it would devastate your marriage?

Best Answer

I don't believe so. I've been there a few times and somewhere, even if they don't act on it, there is a sexual attraction for at least one of them and it's usually the guy.

Best Answer

Thatś what i thought!

Best Answer

amen i took relationship conceling for 3 years and no matter what people say there is always an attrcation and comes from the man cause he is weeker at times so nope is the answer

Best Answer

I used to believe it could be but sadly every time I've gotten to be really good friends with a guy eventually he hits on me...The last time broke my heart because I thought he was different and I thought of him like my little brother and loved his wife and family. Then after 4 years he has to go screw it up. Now I don't believe it's possible.

Best Answer

I think so too...its very impossible that a two human being can just be friends without any possible feelings.

Best Answer

I honestly think it a male thing. They think just because they like and enjoy being with a female, then after some time they must try to mate. Primal instinct I believe.

Best Answer

and sometimes they just used the word best of friends just to hide the real feelings between them...i guess thats important if they are both married...hiding the real status of the relationship.

Best Answer

True....or didn't cross those lines YET...or even voice their feelings...but still they exist.

Best Answer

well,...least now I have the idea... they make it very obvious esp the woman she keeps on telling facts abouts this man but i just pretended it dint bother me.

Best Answer

well that is why there was a pre- statement before my question...means I want to ask other peopleś ideas or opinions aside from my own judgement...if you think it is pointless for you to answer it then just ignore the question because there are lots of others who can be helpful sharing their ideas.

Best Answer

yes if you're ugly and he doesn't drink

Best Answer

SUUURE THEY CAN....<br />
;)

Best Answer

you think so?

Best Answer

YEP!

Best Answer

My opinion by experience is no. If you can confide in another person more than your spouse, then you are shortchanging your marriage. Marriage is for more than sex. It is a help to one another, physical, emotional, and mental. If the friendship isn't with both persons in the marriage it risks the danger of separating the marriage partners at some point. The partner will feel a distance between them that is something almost intangible and unable to be put into words. I have experienced this and wondered why, and then found out about this so called friend. Just sayin' but in this world people do what they want to do mostly.

Best Answer

If you ever thought about crossing the line than it's not a genuine friendship and it has already gone into foul play. Mature relationships cross no lines that would cause disrespect or dishonor to someones marriage.

Best Answer

Yes they can. If there is physical attraction, stay away from it because it will then change otherwise, go ahead. No problem.

Best Answer

I think you would definitely need friendship to fall back on when your sex drives deteriorate as you age!

Best Answer

haha! nice one.

Best Answer

I object, I'm 55 and still have the sex drive of an 18yo and even better have much more experience.

Best Answer

Congratulations!

Best Answer

men and women cannot be JUST friends unless their is ZERO attraction on BOTH sides.

Best Answer

Why do people always assume that a man and a woman (married or otherwise) cannot simply be friends > Why the automatic assumption that the relationship involves a s exual element ?

Best Answer

If it was just a casual ¨friends¨ thats not really questionable but being ¨best of friends¨ means a lot because it involves closeness....the innermost feelings.

Best Answer

My Lady and I are as close as two people can possibly be - go everywhgere together, share a hotel room (twin beds) but we are not intimate. and I know other couples in a similar relationship. There can be love without sex, and sex without love ; don't assume two close friends of opposite genders nevertheless must neccesarily be in a sexual relationship !

Best Answer

I don't think it's automatic to think there must be a sexual element. It's maybe the way people are programmed to think. You can love someone of the opposite sex dearly, preferably if there is no physical attraction, otherwise, it does get rather complicated, yes.

Best Answer

because of the human sex drive

Best Answer

I think they can, for a while. Feelings have a way of showing up.

Best Answer

I REALLY DO NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT, BUT EACH ONE SHOULD REALLY BE CAREFUL WHAT THEY SAY IN A TEXT, BECAUSE IT IS DIFFICULT TO BE CLOSE ENOUGH FRIENDS FOR THE OTHER PARTY TO UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF EVERYTHING YOU SAY. SOMETIMES THE FRIENDSHIP COMES BY BOTH HAVING A FEELING OF INSECURETY AND CAN BE A GREAT SOURCE OF COMFORT FOR EACH JUST TO HAVE SOMEONE TO TALK TO. IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBILE TO REMOVE THE MISCONCEPTION OF MUTUAL FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS.

Best Answer

well they should be best of friends if they got married

Best Answer

If you were my wife best friend I would catch you and beat that *** ,i don't play that real men don't do women best friend unless they are gay

Best Answer

Sum can .....sum can't.

Best Answer

Yes we can!! If both are pure in their hearts then it can be!! I have few such best friends!!They are simply wonderful!!

Best Answer

Of course they can be friends. A married person could cheat with anyone. But hopefully they trust each other and are dedicated to the other.

Best Answer

Well, it improves their marriage if they are.

Best Answer

Yes and can a unmarried woman be the friend of a unmarried man.

Best Answer

perfectly...maybe morethan friends?

Best Answer

Oh har that the question being answered. For the two to remain just friends.

Best Answer

Yes they can and it's called trust. My best friend i have known her before she met a guy that she is married to now. I met her 22 years ago. He met her a year later and he was her boyfriend now husband. Both of them are like a brother and sister to me. You don't see that very much at all. When you have known someone that long there partner can't do anything at all. You will find you will get on very well and also if there partner needs a break you will get a phone call to keep your friend entertained. I have to do that sometimes.

Best Answer