if you open up to much to some one and let them know everything, there is no mystery left and no reason for them to stay, people get board of others when there is nothing left to wounder about. we all should have a part of us we keep inside, if you feel your friend has broken your trust you are right to be upset.

Best Answer

Yes you are. Best friends don't pressure each other over small stuff. Let her have her secrets. Part of being a good friend is realizing that you don't have to know -everything- about them.

Best Answer

the thing is its a secret that the guy i like told her

Best Answer

Unless it was relevant to you specifically and you -needed- to know it, I don't see why you should care about it either way.

Best Answer

I have my best friend. We are friends for a 13yrs. But sometimes she does't wanna talk or tell me smth. And I'm ok with that. I just wanna make her happy and make her feel comfortable. Just like sometimes I don't wanna talk, and she respect my decision. <br />
If you are really REALLY best friends, you should respect each other and trust each other no metter what. And there is no place for take offence in this kind of relationship.

Best Answer

I would be the same as you. If someone is going to be a bff, then they need to trust you. I would hate it if my friend didn't confide or trust me enough with things, especially if I trust her with things going on in my life. I would wonder why she doesn't trust me enough to tell me. Then I would start wondering if she's talking about me behind my back. Either way, I would stop seeing her a such a good friend. But that's just me

Best Answer

Keep somethings to yourself,don't share everything with your friends,because some information can be used against you.

Best Answer