Not in the least. It is he who is being unreasonable and a very bad house guest.

Best Answer

Not at all. You are being "responsible".

Best Answer

your queston details were too long for me to be bothered with. however in my experience when people think others are being unreasonable normally they are being the unreasonable one. so to play it safe I will say. (yes you are being unreasonable)

Best Answer

You are an amazing friend to have done what you did..he is very lucky to have a friend like and its a shame he is blinded by his own selfishness.. <br />
You have done more than he deserves! I wonder if he would do the same for you if you were to drop in on him unannounced? <br />
You are a wonderful friend and certainly not unreasonable at all!

Best Answer

do what you have to do...tou have been a good host for a time and now he can go out without you...do not mess up your job because of a guest

Best Answer

You are not being unreasonable.

Best Answer

Tell him you have to work. Be honest...he can party with your friends and you can meet him later.

Best Answer

Unfortunately many people do not think beyond themselves. I don't think you are being unreasonable.

Best Answer

You are being very reasonable, and responsible....He's being selfish.

Best Answer

no, i don't think that you are being unreasonable at all. it is great to hang out and everything, but if he can't respect the fact that you have taken time for him and that you need time for yourself or to rest, then maybe it was just a party trip...sometimes people can be so selfish.

Best Answer