Oh gosh. Look there are no rules to attraction and societies need to label everyone into perfect categories is ridiculous. You are more than who you are attracted to. So i would stop worrying about labeling yourself and just act on your attraction. No one can tell you its wrong or right because their not living your life. <br />
The minute people label themselves is the minute they lose themselves because suddenly they feel that everything they do or say needs to fit in this category and then they forget who they are because their too busy trying to maintain a label.

Best Answer

idk sometimes i feel like kissing a guy for reasons unfathomable to me, but i really like this girl in my class, it baffles me.

Best Answer

Doubt it. You can feel an attraction towards the same sex just because they are confident and have an appealing personality/figure. It's a respect thing. You appreciate how amazing they have kept themselves together. If you feel other things like wanting to do things and stuff then you might want to rethink things.

Best Answer

I think no one is 100% anything. Most humans are percentages in this regard. What this means is that you can be attracted to your same sex. I think that in order to be truly bi you would have to be able to have a true relationship and be equally happy with a man or a woman.

Best Answer

no you're bicurious..

Best Answer