helpmesoon21 helpmesoon21 13-15, F 16 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Health

You are only as Damaged as you WANT to be. You can go on as Normal,or Blame every bad thing that happens on this one event, Like some people Do. :)

Best Answer

You have challenges to overcome that you shouldn't have to deal with, but it is not impossible to do so, so I would not call you "damaged". Also know any shame you may feel belongs to him and not to you. I was sexually abused by an uncle when I was 8, so I know this is so. I wish you well.

Best Answer

Not damaged but forever changed. Be good to yourself. Find support with family,friends and therapy. You were raped and that is a horrible event but you do not have to let that horror define you as a victim. Be a survivor. Stand strong.

Best Answer

No, you are not damaged. You are a victim, seek help and report your cousin to the authorities.

Best Answer

no damage...... do not think that way....... it is not your sins... u r victim. there are some tornado but life get back to normal..... do not feel sick.....

Best Answer

do you feel damaged?

Best Answer

It's possible, some people developed Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from events like that.

Best Answer

no you are not damaged but your cousin seems pretty messed up to be willing to rape anyone especially family

Best Answer

you may have some emotional damage - but you are not damaged completely - allow time to heal the wounds - make the very best of the time you have

Best Answer