What else r u supposed to call *it* if u don't know if it's a boy/girl?

Best Answer

Probably not, but that doesn't bother me. We just mostly called her "the baby" until we knew she was a she.

Best Answer

No... u r not alone

Best Answer

As a dedicated member of the vast liberal conspiracy, your annoyance has been dully noted and you will recieve re-education next week, don't be late, otherwise we'll have to reschedule your abduction.

Best Answer

Yes, I go with the embryo or zygote if it's early on... biologically speaking it's okay to call he/she that. Basically, when they are in that stage of development the only way to know the sex is to find out if it has an 'XX' or 'XY' chromosome pair. People like to use it because being politically correct is not their first priority. Once there is a bulge on the mother, I call "it" a baby. Though some people like to refer to the baby as a fetus until it is born, I will only do that when talking in a scientific standpoint.

Best Answer

There's probably more people like you, although i'm not.

Best Answer