Im 23 and my boyfriend is 30 years old and has 4 kids already. Last year around September, his baby mama told him that one of the kids is not his. This year, March, I got pregnant. My mom and my boyfriend suggested abortion right away. They didnt support me and made me feel that they are not going to help me with the baby. My boyfriend said he cant have another kid. So I did what I did, I had an abortion. I regret and hate it. I think about it everyday and its haunting me. I feel incomplete. :(
xoxo23ii xoxo23ii 22-25, F 14 Answers Apr 21 in Dating & Relationships

You did the right thing, having a baby is not easy, specially when you know people around you will not support or help you. But I think you should get rid of your boyfriend, what if one day you really decided that you want to be a mommy, he would not support you, it is not your fault that he have many children. I don't know, I don't like him :O

Best Answer

Learn from the past and move on to the future.

Best Answer

Well said!

Best Answer

I think not to find a man who is free and able to support you and commit to you is dumb. Think of the child too. It's not fair to have a child that will not be fully supported by both parents. Your bf sounds a real "prince charming"

Best Answer

These prince charmings are what young women today flock to.

Best Answer

You made a decision which still affects you till this day. But at that time you did what you thought was right for you. :) Don't beat yourself up about it, it's taught you a lesson that children are really a blessing. Sometimes we have to lose things to gain others. :)<br />
P.s. I think you need a new boyfriend maybe someone who isn't so idiotic and selfish. :)

Best Answer

You did the right thing. Overbreeders are scum and should be considered criminals. Find a new boyfried.

Best Answer

You made a difficult decision but it's over now...<br />
The next step is to lose the boyfriend..

Best Answer

Those around you made it pretty clear that they were not on the supportive side. It would be very difficult for you to go through that, even more difficult because of their implicit opposition. Everyone deserves better than that. It's never easy, but peace will come. You might even see that it was for the better someday.

Best Answer

I feel bad that you feel bad but if you could feel all the pain that a person has in a lifetime, I bet you would not feel so bad about this.

Best Answer

You're dumb

Best Answer

It's alright. You can have another kid with the next guy you hook up with.

Best Answer

I guess the time wasn't right to have the baby and even before the baby come to this life were dramas already from him and your mum, just move on and what you did was right

Best Answer

You did the right thing....forget it...and move on.

Best Answer