I have never been happy with myself. Too much is never enough. I am always too skinny in some places, too fat in others. I never am okay with being alone, I always need someone to hold me. I'm never satisfied. I don't know how to push myself past being ever unsettled.
padiamaria padiamaria 16-17, F 8 Answers Jul 25, 2010

Happiness is not something you figure out, it's something you just do. It's like those toy finger cuffs--you stick your fingers in and try to pull them out, the harder you pull the tighter it gets and you can't get your fingers out, but the minute you simply relax and not struggle against them, they just slip off and you're free. It's such a simple thing, but a hard thing to figure out how to do! Best of luck!

Best Answer

its just your age,most people feel like that when they're younger.as you get older you get to feel better about yourself,its something that comes with maturity.

Best Answer

We will be watching for updates.

Best Answer

well u may be as fat as who is not and as ugly as one is not? but stil u can be happy. look why we r created have u ever thought about this question ? think think deeply and say to ur self u will get happy. this world is just an exam. what is our average life just 63 years. but no one knows about the death the time because it is in our destiny when we will die. so how ever allah has created us we must give thanks to him, because he could have created us as donkey , as a dog as a cat, as a life time sick but no allah has made u as a human, at least as a human. all right if u have any questions regarding any description u can contact me? al right bro or sis just be happy. smile for the unfortune we have. smile to the face of unfortune it won't give us too harm.

Best Answer

Takes some people a long time to figure that out.

Best Answer

I keep wondering the same damn thing and I still don't know for sure yet.

Best Answer