exodusattack exodusattack 18-21, F 32 Answers Jan 21, 2012

No, you're not, you're perfectly rational. People have dogs for a variety of reason, fair enough. Just keep them away from me, I don't like the smell, slobber, barking or anything at all about them....<br />
Own a dog by all means if you want the hassle of looking after something that is only there for the food, but don't expect me to like it...

Best Answer

Only idiots here replied YES...The answer is NO.

Best Answer

nah. i dont like dogs either. i like some dogs though, but theyre rare---the ones that know how to shut up and not slobber all over me and claw up my legs! but i LOVE cats

Best Answer

How would not liking dogs make you evil? That is your preference. Everyone has thier preference on what they like and don't like. It doesn't make them evil. That is just what you prefer and that is just fine.

Best Answer

A lot of people don't like dogs. I don't like them because I think they can be vicious without a moments notice. I don't like pets in general. Humans are not meant to live with animals--especially if you live in an apartment as opposed to a house or a farm.

Best Answer

I'm telling my cats that you said that.

Best Answer

Cats are cute...I like them more then I like dogs but they too can be vicious. One bit me when I was younger.

Best Answer

No, as long as you only hate them, hunting them down and killing them might be a different thing.

Best Answer

i thought it was a deer

Best Answer

Sadly some people kill other peoples pets all the time : (

Best Answer

Dogs are vile, gross, stinky and disgusting creatures.<br />
I hate them with a passion of a 1000 fires!<br />
You're not evil for hating dogs. Anyone who says yes need to STFU!<br />
If you disliked another person, no one would say you're evil but oh no; you can't dislike a dog for christ's sake! FO! <br />
Dogs are gross and if it were in my power; I'd kill all of them or banish them and their owners on an Island somewhere where the rest of us don't have to deal with them!

Best Answer

No. Dogs are smelly and filthy; and many times vicious. They are not Jesus Christ in fur. They are loud and annoying.

Best Answer

no it is just who you are

Best Answer

I think you're just a scaredy-cat<br />
what'd a dog ever do to you?

Best Answer

well my step mother got a shelter dog it ****** all over everything just to do it . it's loud annoying and useless.

Best Answer

Not really, I mean, I like dogs, but, the fact that you don't like them doesn't make you an evil person. :)

Best Answer

nah i hate dogs too, cept when that sarah mclacklan commercial comes on, then i tear up.

Best Answer

only according to certain varieties of spca volunteer crunchy vegan feminazis.

Best Answer

Did you have a bad experience with a puppy?

Best Answer

no my parents say im evil because of this

Best Answer

I'm disgusted that your parents have labelled you "evil" simply because you're not a dog lover. There's no law that says you have to like dogs! I have many relations on my Mum's side who love dogs, and I accept that; in return, they keep their dogs away from me when I visit them. I've been bad with dogs ever since an Alsatian chased me when I was 11, and a badly trained Staffordshire terrier went for me more recently. Of course some of the dog lovers will censure you, but try to ignore them. Can't you say to your parents: "I'm sorry, but I'm just not a dog lover"? Do you have a bad relationship with them?

Best Answer

P.S. I'm very keen on music, and play many instruments. Conversely, one of my Mum's great-nieces is tone deaf and was thrown out of her school's recorder group and choir; but when it comes to pets, horses and farm animals, she's amazing. She's currently training as a vet, and has competed in equestrian tournaments; she can also drive her own horsebox, having recently passed the HGV driving test. She likes heavy metal - but that's not real music, is it?! The point I'm making is that we all have different talents, preferences and attributes. Don't you worry - as long as you're not cruel to dogs, you're fine.

Best Answer

ya it ****** everywhere for no reason and it been sniped my step mother got it from the shelter they shoud of gassed her with the damn dog

Best Answer

I've been wondering the same thing. It seems totally ok for someone to say they hate cats (I love cats) but if you say you hate dogs then, you may as well have pulled off a mask and revealed that you're Satan or something. I don't hate every dog but I would much prefer to not have them around me.

Best Answer

no your not evil i hate dogs honestly i wish they would gas all of them. the only good thing that a dog can do is raise your blood pressure give you a heart attack and eat you when you die so ya. buy a dog so it can slowly kill you and eat you. lololololololol ******* hate dogs ahhhhhh!!!!!

Best Answer

I hate dog obsessed morons who think all because you don't like a dog that it's a ******* crime. Ignorant *****.

Best Answer

i understand 100% my dumb *** stepmother that way we can't even enjoy our food with them dumb *** dogs surrounding the table. god i hope she gets in a bad wreck.

Best Answer

I'll start by saying that, personally, I adore dogs. But that does not color how I view you as a person who doesn't agree with that notion. It's not evil to hate dogs. Hating them is something I can't even begin to understand, but then I'm not trying to understand and make sense of it. It's better to just accept that's how you are and have that be the end of it. You're a human being with rights to view the world (and the dogs in it) however you wish.

Best Answer

Not at all.

Best Answer

Cat lovers wouldn't think so. Some are allergic to dog hair so can't have a pet dog.

Best Answer