Hey EP, i'm 13, 5 foot 5 and 150 lbs. I feel fat, with a sizeable belly, beginning to hang, is that ok? My thighs and my man boobs are pretty big and i'm starting to get too big for my clothes. However I quite enjoy it, should i gain a little more weight? Say 20lbs of fat. How would I go about this?
Pacpac1 Pacpac1 13-15, M 10 Answers Mar 30 in Health

Tell you what, if you are not feeling stressed or tired after doing a mundane job and breathing heavily than you are alright. Humane size and weigh differ person to person,but the brain and heart are almost same in size to everyone. Now the heart is pumping blood to your vital systems and it is overworked,there is every chance of it failing you at a crucial time. It is like you trying to pump in air in a jumbo jet tyre with your Bicycle hand pump. Besides who don't like to have six pack instead of bulging belly ? Choice is yours,or else you will end up under the thigh of a girl.

Best Answer

Everybody, this guy is definitely not a teenager. He is just a weirdo obsessed with being fat. Look closely at what he is saying, he says he likes being fat and he wants to gain weight! This guy is most likely a troll.

Best Answer

I actually am a teenager, but I would like to get fat

Best Answer

Why?!? That is disgusting! Why would you want to get fat and unhealthy!?

Best Answer

I just like being a little fat now and want to gain

Best Answer

Ew, you are not a teenager, you are an old man troll!

Best Answer

Say what you like, you're just an unhelpful ars*hole

Best Answer

No, telling you how to ruin your life and get fat would be being unhelpful.

Best Answer

I like being fat

Best Answer

You're demented.

Best Answer

What is it like to be your weight?

Best Answer

Not pleasant, trust me. And I'm losing weight now, I don't eat anything anymore.

Best Answer

What does it inhibit you from doing? How does it actually feel.

Best Answer

I don't know, I'm not that fat where it inhibits me from doing things.

Best Answer

What do you mean

Best Answer

Well, I'm not even technically fat. Most of my weight is from my muscle mass. I actually look very good for my weight, you can't really tell that I'm fat.

Best Answer

So why are you losing weight, lol you sure can tell i'm fat

Best Answer

I'm losing weight because I don't like being overweight, I want to look attractive and handsome.

Best Answer

You can still be fat and attractive

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

You can

Best Answer

Trust me, it's not possible.

Best Answer

I think you can be my sort of overweight and attractive

Best Answer

Meh, I say not really, that is why I am losing weight.

Best Answer

You are fat....!!! Nothing to be proud of !!!

Best Answer

Lol, I'm 195 pounds and 5'9'', so you're not definitely not as fat as me.

Best Answer

Start working out bro, you'll get heaps of confidence, and it takes little to no effort for your body to build muscles, you have the perfect ba<x>se..

Best Answer

Do you think i'm fat?

Best Answer

I find excersise hard

Best Answer

Yes, but you can change that :S

Best Answer

That's always how it is at first, start by doing push-ups (till failure or your back arms cry for help) , and run, it means **** if you don't burn fat

Best Answer

I can barely do PE at school because i find excersise too hard :( never mind working out, the changing rooms are the worst :(

Best Answer

Yep.....

Best Answer

you could stand to lose some weight, but so could I, in that regard, and many others. just get moving, exercise, get lighter now that the warmer weather is coming. you don't have to hate on your body. your metabolism should be pretty good, considering your age.

Best Answer

I recommend that you diet and get plenty of exercise, you will benefit when you get older. 150 is too much, 100 would be healthy at your age and height.

Best Answer

Do you really think it's too much? I don't think I need to lose 50lbs

Best Answer

A healthy weight depends on your skeletal make up and genetics, I think 100 is healthy, but you can't do that in one go. Aim for 125 then see what you look like in a mirror naked, with your chest expanded your ribs should be just visible, then your weight will be reasonable!

Best Answer

How big do you want to be?

Best Answer

About 170-180lbs gaining fat

Best Answer

Your Body mass Index is 25. Which is considered overweight.

Best Answer

But I quite like being fat, i would like to gain fat. How?

Best Answer

Umm
Like fat fat or body mass
Eat a bunch of carbs
Probably like 5,000 calories a day and protein shakes

Best Answer

Fat fat, as in big jiggly belly fat

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

I like fat

Best Answer