blubberlvr blubberlvr 16-17, F 11 Answers Oct 2, 2011

You're somewhat overweight for your age, but if your healthy and out and about it's not something too much to worry about. Do keep it in check, but as long as you can keep healthy dont really stress over it - some people are just naturally bigger, and there is genuinely nothing they can do about it.

Best Answer

Would the term, "pleasantly plump" sound better to you?

Best Answer

To be honest you are not fat, but for your height your BMI is a bit too high.(25.7) normal BMI is between 18.5 and 24.9<br />
You may want to keep in check because you are very young and you don't want your weight to increase.

Best Answer

I WOULD SAY NO.<br />
:)

Best Answer

The best way to determin if you are fat or overwieght is to go by BMI. <br />
I've known plenty of guys and girls who have been high on the scale and it wasn't due to body fat but muscle.

Best Answer

I am a firm believer in how comfortable you feel. I own no scales, couldnot tell you my weight nor measurements ( except for bra ). Are you active, do you get out of breath easily?? You need to be healthy and active at your age, my daughter has lost alot of weight recently, well toned up to be honest, and she has taken up a new sport that is all.

Best Answer

It's impossible to know without actually seeing you, but if you're concerned then become more physically active, get involved in some sports and you'll get toned up and feel better about yourself.

Best Answer

Yes, you are a little on the chubby side. I'm 5'4" tall and I weigh 130 pounds. I'm trying to lose weight. By our societies view we are both overweight.

Best Answer

You may be thick, but your not fat. Lose about thirty lbs and you will feel really good about urself

Best Answer