dprlvr57103 dprlvr57103 41-45, M 6 Answers Sep 30, 2011

Get ****** while sucking a **** and eating ***** all at the same time.... I'd like to see that......not do it, just if it is possible.

Best Answer

No you are not gay. You are Bisexual. You love the best of both worlds. So enjoy. I know I do

Best Answer

I can't definitively say but you certainly make one fantastic bi-sexual. Everything you mentioned I love to do so I guess I'd be in the same boat as you.

Best Answer

no , but definately U have earned your "bi sexual" merit badge.

Best Answer

Yes if you're dressing to attract guys. The fact that YOU'RE craving **** and men to be attracted to you makes you a gay male eating a ***** you wish you had but DON'T!.Putting the female attire on simply makes you a *** in sheeps clothing trying to attract a wolf! If you chose to dress as a female but didn't like or want the advances of males then we might be talking a different story but we're NOT! Most males attracted are simply following nature only to find you...once most guys have their mind set on sex what you have between your legs means little as far as the big picture to them ...usually until the next morning when they're sober...lol

Best Answer

Yes...I would say that you are. At the very least you are bi.

Best Answer