Ive been in a long distance relationship for 2 and a half years, distance hasn't been a problem we see each other quite often. But since he is my 1st bf (serious relationship) i have given myself entirelly, i give a lot to the ppl i love, he has taken me for granted a lot of times and i always told him someday i was gonna get tired and stop loving him. A couple days ago it was the last drop for me, right now i feel very disapointed, i feel like i need some space and i've been avoiding talking to him, (we only talk because he calls me or txts me but im not the first to txt or call) i told him how i feel but he said i was his everything and he was gonna show me how much he loves me. Altho, im a lil bit scared that i won't go back to feel in love, i love him but i dont feel excited about us right now :(
princesscar princesscar 22-25, F 7 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Love has a lot of faces and relationships go through many stages. People mature and feelings change. What you need to ask yourself is if his behavior is something you're willing to tolerate. Do you want to stay with him and experience the ups and downs and all those changes relationships go through. Is he worth it?

Best Answer

yeah u're right.. i have a lot of thinking to do.. as for now i just need some space for myself!

Best Answer

Time for yourself is an important part of any relationship. I wish you much happiness. God bless.

Best Answer

thank you! how sweet... same for u :)

Best Answer

don't answer for a while

Best Answer

I don't know maybe he is not the right person for you after all. You will have that feeling again when when you fall in love with some one for real I guess.

Best Answer

I read it all here is a song it is better than reading all this B S (Sorry it sound like bullshit to me)<br />
I offer this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu_rItLPTXc

Best Answer