I keep getting dizzy spells and they are flanked on either side by feelings of intense nervousness. The last time this happened... something huge in my life changed shortly after... Am I crazy...? ****UPDATE**** Clutch went in my car, I got a ticket for not changing my address fast enough, my dryer blew up and the guy I was falling a little in love with won't take the time to come see me (I always go to see him, which at the moment is not a possibility. THAT is being ended lol). So I'm gonna go ahead and call it a premonition
StarrRavena StarrRavena 26-30, F 2 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Beliefs

Sounds like anxiety. I used to have panic attacks and they would always start the way you described.

Best Answer

Flu bug goin' around.

Best Answer

Perhaps, but this has happened before...

Best Answer

Are yoa gonna be okay?

Best Answer

I think so...
The dizzy spells don't last long... It's just nervewracking... and coupled with the intense nervous feeling... ugh.

Best Answer

Google; Meniere's disease and see if that sounds like you.

Best Answer

No... other than the slight nausea..

Best Answer

Good!

Best Answer

Yes and no lol. There doesn't seem to be any real answer for this issue, except one that scientifically would be considered... complete and utter hooey... A premonition that something is about to happen...

Best Answer

Like Arthritis that reacts to barometric pressure?

Best Answer