There are some good jobs out there that dont require a good education I was lucky enough to snag a machining job running a CNC machine that pays really well but if you do go to college then you have to find a way to pay off your school loans and still care for your family (if you have a wife and kids)

Best Answer

You should do it. You dont want to look back and think what if. Think of all the new experiences that will come your way. Sometimes you have to put yourself first in life

Best Answer

you should do whatever makes you happy. it is no ones place to tell you whether or not you are doing something right or wrong.

Best Answer

Thanks. Damn, but you got a cool name. I just want to be the one showing people how to do things. I learned from my former bosses, and I hope I can be a better one.

Best Answer

Thank you! That is actually a very wonderful quality to have. You saw their faults as a member of management and want to better yourself threw education to be a better person

Best Answer