There are, and you are not mistaken.<br />
I have often wondered if its because the man will not demand full commitment from the woman, or want to live with her, because of his own situation.

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I think it depends what the woman really wants but yes, for sure!! Friends With Benefits is all over that for the most part. Granted, some do fall in love but if a woman is seeking that out, it's for sugar daddy material, help, clean sex, etc. <br />
The flip side is the man...he knows what/where the boundaries are in his marriage...If the woman is clear in her intentions, it's ultimately up to the man to say no or walk into the situation knowing full well what the circumstances and what the outcome might be! Just my two cents!

Best Answer

of course. married men are mentally, emotionally and financially stable.

Best Answer

Mistaken

Best Answer

yes, to those women it means the guy is desirable and worth more than a single guy. It also has bragging rights of "He's mine now and you can't do s*it about it" Some women are nasty pieces of work.

Best Answer