i have till today not found a best friend for myself .to share all what i like to roam with her and enjoy life a little better. I do have friends but not close ones in collge.and its annoying me now.
honeyswizgal honeyswizgal 18-21, F 10 Answers Apr 23, 2012

i know how you feel....i felt that growing up because i was the weird one.... but i have a 12 year old as my best friend...thats really sad to some people because im 18 and shes 12 but age dont matter when it comes to friendship nor does the hand of friendship has no color.... i totally understand u....

Best Answer

thanx dear

Best Answer

It will progress naturally don't think about it too much.<br />
But expect it and wait for it do and say things like when Ihave a bf this is what I will show her. I must keep this because one of these days I wiould like to show my bf have a spirit of expectencey if you that way inclined pray and ask the Lord to give you the friend he wants you to have. Loneliness is like a disease I have been there and now I have the best friend ever she is just like the sister I never had and it's great.

Best Answer

I wish even I had like u.your are very lucky dear!!

Best Answer

of course you are.. some people think they have friends when they really don't have.. that's even worst.. "hey, call me yo!" (so-called-friends drove fast as they could)

Best Answer

I did not understand what you said.what does 'yo' mean???

Best Answer

Dont worry about it, people are vampires. They just want to feed off your spirit.

Best Answer

Hug me

Best Answer

It's depression. U're not alone ok? it happens to me sometimes but try to control urself. I know u have family. Try talking to them about how u feel and maybe they can help u.

Best Answer

You're not alone in that.

Best Answer

Yep, there is a huge population that is like that. I am apart of it)))<br />
but I dont mind it, once you accept it, it seems people start showing interest in you.

Best Answer