I know someone who though I have not been close with them, I care for as a friend. I know they're a very good person and they do not deserve what they're getting from this girl. It's a crazy coincidence that I even found out that this girl is cheating on him. Do I find some way to tell him or just leave it be EDIT: Consider that I will likely find a way to tell this person anonymously. I'm not about to get myself all up in his drama. I just feel bad for the guy.
carissakayb carissakayb 18-21, F 27 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

MYOB

Best Answer

I was cheated on by my ex-gf, and my sister and several of my freinds knew about it, but didn't tell me (including hitting on one of my freinds when I was in the same room asleep). When I found out I was just as upset with my sister and freinds as I was with her. I would tell.

Best Answer

All of these answers are so good that I really have nothing further to add.

Best Answer

No your not obligated,but if he has some doubt whether she is or not yes.If he is a friend and finds out you knew and didn't tell that could turn out not so good to .It all depends on good of a friend he is,how serious they are .Any decision you make could turn out bad ,go with what you can live with .

Best Answer

Age old question . Puts you in a real awkward position , yes , sorry . In all honesty , don't get involved when it isn't your affair and be a friend to help pick up the pieces when it hits the fan for them .

Best Answer

In relationships and marriages it's best to stay out of their business because they both might turn on you. What's in the "Dark" will come to "Light". You don't have no obligation to them,they are the ones who are supposed to be obligated to one another. You stay "Neutral".

Best Answer

follow your heart instead of your head on this msatter yiour heart is always right when it comes to feelings. your head is full of what society thinks is right

Best Answer

Nope. your not their mommy or their minder. but if you want to be a busy body then stick your nose in there and see how it turns out.

Best Answer

People tend to know when their partner is cheating on them. I've seen people react to someone else noticing. These people generally are in deep denial or too immature to handle the embarrassment and the reaction tends to be negative against the person giving them information. Prepare for your friendship to die if you tell your friend, but the key will be to understand, they were never really your friend if they treat you bad for letting them know what you saw.

Best Answer

leave ti it could b just aone off fling youll do more harm than good

Best Answer

thats the last thing you do cause as soon as you do, youre in the middle of it. you said this, you said that.

Best Answer

No, there is no obligation for you to become a pernicious snit.

Best Answer

You're not "obligated", it's really none of your business. Obviously you're going to do what you want, but keep in mind that if you're revealed as the source of the information and then he forgives her (happens more than you might think), things will be beyond awkward.

Best Answer

For clarification I will state that the information will be passed on anonymously. So no awkwardness involved. I guess I see it like this at this point. I've been cheated on and I would have way rather had someone tell me when it started than to realize I'd been wasting months of my time on someone who isn't worth it.

Best Answer

This reminds me of that "I saw what you did" movie...it didn't turn out well for the girls that said that....and so..............

Best Answer

True but chances of me being murdered for this are pretty low. I still might take my chances haha.

Best Answer

I'd try confronting the girl. You are definitely not obligated to tell him. It's up to you.

Best Answer

Oooh....that's a slippery slope....you must really know what your true purpose and intention is in telling him....then do what you think is right...good luck with that!

Best Answer

You are not 'obligated' to do anything, however...

What your conscience tells you afterward is important. Could you live knowing you could have prevented him from making look foolish or that situation is for them to resolve on their own?

Best Answer