Just a bit...yes.

Best Answer

Love...makes you the weirdest of things. I've been with my girlfriend for the past four years and I can tell you from experience...love...makes you do weird things. When they're not around, you worry about them. So early into the relationship it's natural to want to be reminded of them most of the time. Despite my love living 30 miles away at the moment pursuing her dreams in college, I don't have to think of her every moment of the day. But that was something I did earlier in the relationship.<br />
Don't worry. It doesn't sound like you're obsessive. It sounds like your care for her. Other than that...the only true and obvious way to tell that you are is if you keep something of her person with you at all times...like a lock of hair that you have to stroke to keep calm.<br />
That...that IS obsessive, but more defined. Love in it's own little way is sort of like obsession. You focus in on that one thing, that one person.

Best Answer

um...no not yet but you are close.

Best Answer

Me too. Winner takes all! lol jk

Best Answer