Evolution is slower for some than others.

Best Answer

no, you and your bigoty friends are dying out. there are some younger ones, but they don't live here. they live in ------------stan.

Best Answer

Oh, there are still plenty of you out there. You're not as special as you think. Sorry to burst your bubble...

Best Answer

I've always assumed you say half this stuff with tongue firmly in cheek, as it were. My dad makes similar comments occasionally; we love him and know there's nothing he wouldn't do for his daughters. I figured, probably same with you, so I never take offense. ;)

Best Answer

Here's a present, Ned:<br />
How many men does it take to open a beer?<br />
None. It should be opened by the time she brings it to the couch. <br />
Those who fly the flag are usually the most ***** whipped of the lot

Best Answer

Sorry to disappoint you, but you are one of many.

Best Answer

I don't know, I suppose your mind set is still in the primitive times, whereas a lot of men have moved forward into a more modern mind set along with the rest of society. Sucks to be you.

Best Answer

Don't worry, the dumb ones will not get it.

Best Answer

Yeah,times have changed.Women don't put up with that bullshiit anymore.Personally,I do my own cooking and laundry and **** like that and i only depend on women for one thing,and i think your attitude is outdated.

Best Answer