I'll make this quick, my ex girlfriend left me for another guy. It broke my heart, but I feel better and I have no feelings left for her. Am I ready for another relationship? My heart doesn't ache anymore.
Desolatebones Desolatebones 18-21, M 14 Answers Apr 24, 2012

I think you are ready to go out and meet other girls and have some fun. I wouldn't rush into another relationship. The truth is, I've just got out of a relationship, and I can't help but have new eyes for the ladies around me. Having a good time is one thing; a relationship is another. Good luck to you.

Best Answer

Do yourself a favor and don't have another girlfriend for a year. Just watch everyone else and your friends and listen cause yes, I think that you're over her and yes you're ready for another--but she'll be just like the last except her eyes will be a different color. Allow yourself the time to meet a woman capable of love. Cause no one who cheats loves anyone but themselves. Find a woman who can love something outside of herself and take responsibility, now, for liking women who don't quite open up all the way. Women are way looser with their genitals than their hearts. Loving with your heart will always be painful cause it will end no matter how much you love. Death is the worst cheat of all.

Best Answer

Yes, you are ready. Any lingering thoughts of her will quickly go away for good when you find someone new. It is great how that works!

Best Answer

When you stop talking, and thinking about her.

Best Answer

That's true I guess

Best Answer

I thought you two just broke up!

Best Answer

Yea, but I guess she just completely destroyed my feelings for her.

Best Answer

Wow.....just, wow.

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

Fast recovery.

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer

Yep !!!!!!

Best Answer

You are young, cute and are a nice guy. You will have lots of girlfriends so enjoy this part of your life....I would say move on and start dating again... :)

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yay! Happy for you

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer