Talk to you shrink about meds-Please

Best Answer

I over think everything...I would love to just be in the moment

Best Answer

That was me- the meds freed my brain to think about other stuff- I know EXACTLY the paranoia, the making entire scenerios, ever whisper is about you- what did that mean-ot that or that=- there is relief- I swear- tell your Dr. you want help now- so many options- Please

Best Answer

am i parirnoid? well my best friend thinks i am, but between you and i ..... i am curious about everything, i am so child like when it comes to life and learning i do ask alot of questions, i dont much like being confused but that comes from people not telling me the truth all the time then i start looking into things and then i become even more courious about everything and all possibilities then i start marking them off the list one by one i love exploring life, the things that are real intreegs me the most, if its false no thats just nonsence to me i love the reality of everything

Best Answer

Just a bit insecure. Just tell yourself, "I have good things in life, aside from this paranoia, I'm awesome. My life is AWESOME." Make yourself confident and your life shall be grand. Trust, me insecurity cost me one of the best things that ever happened to me. Even if they did say those things, you can't change all those things in the past, but you can build a greater future :D

Best Answer