I'm 23 and no real friends just fake ones :( I guess its funny but is it?
VictoriaEspinoza VictoriaEspinoza 22-25, F 16 Answers Feb 24 in Embarrassing & Funny

I find myself in a similar situation...I'm also 23 and I don't have real friends, because real friends don't talk ill of you or put you down...real friends would do everything to help you in your time of need...But I believe that if I go out there in the real world and treat someone the way I would like to be treated, then that one real true friend is just around the corner...I hope you find someone who not only give you confidence and hope but is also there in your times of sadness and need...<br />
1luv =)

Best Answer

Same age.. Same problem

Best Answer

Why same problem :) sorry for asking but maybe friends

Best Answer

I know many but no friends

Best Answer

Welcome to everyone else's life.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

No. You are a woman who has been in the unfortunate situation of having a bunch of shallow friends around. But you know it, and you care, so you can be very successful very quickly at changing that arrangement. Just try. The more you practice getting new friends, the more comfortable you will feel doing it and the more reliable you will find your senses are about people. It never hurts to have tons of acquaintances, so you don't have to jettison them, but you will figure out who the special folks are. Then you have to work at those relationships forever, but that's what it's all about, right.

Best Answer

Yup I guess so

Best Answer

So, do they see you as a fake friend also -- and how do you know the difference?

Best Answer

I'm not sure if they see me as fake my best friend that turned out to be fake was living with me rent free and taking all my stuff so I don't know if they see me a fake but I don't think I'm fake I have a heart and I care so I just don't really know

Best Answer

Not uncommon <br />
I have very few real friends

Best Answer

No. The world is pathetic.

Best Answer

pathetic isn't measured by the amount of friends

Best Answer

Friendships take work.

Best Answer

I am the same hun.

Best Answer

Why /how

Best Answer

Realized nearly all my friends are users or backstabbers. I guess that is what happens in life though, time to find some new real ones :).

Best Answer

Wow really my friend actually tried killing me because I needed to borrow $2 Lol it sure is time for new ones and fast well that's feel i feel

Best Answer

Wow death is a bit steep lol. Yeah try getting no psychopathic ones this time ;).

Best Answer

yeah easier said than done

Best Answer

Yes I agree.

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer

Lol nope, you're just understanding the world now :)

Best Answer