Trueanswers101 Trueanswers101 16-17 16 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Community

EVERYONE UGLY except me and you Hi5 dude :P

Best Answer

I am a sexy beast

Best Answer

Lmfao

Best Answer

Are you a PIG - lol

Best Answer

Tonight yes

Best Answer

i just dont know anymore

Best Answer

Everyone's beautiful in many ways. Beauty isn't all about the face, it's about someone's nature, their personality and who they are.

Best Answer

idk cant see your pics :/

Best Answer

Some people are ugly, some people are pretty

Best Answer

you are pretty and im ugly

Best Answer

I think everyone's beautiful

Best Answer

I'd say your sexy and I'm sexy too

Best Answer

i am ugly.. but i stopped caring.. as for everyone else, i do not judge them ba<x>sed on their looks..

Best Answer

I am average at best

Best Answer

Im just a hideous being and everyone els is gorgeous!

Best Answer

Sponge-Bob is pretty nasty looking.

Best Answer

I'm awesome, tall, handsome and well educated. Plus I'm nice to everyone I meet. Funny story that the people on here will like. So I'm a soldier and recently I was in special forces training. I was in training for almost two years and I was about to graduate special forces qualification course and get my green beret when I got severely injured. Rhabdomyoliosis, over exertion injury from sprinting 5 miles in 30 minutes over sandy hills. I essentially ran my self to death after not eating for awhile and my kidney and liver shut down. That caused me to have a stroke and a core temp of 107, this occurred in the summer at Ft Bragg. I was so close to death the doctors said they didn't know if I would ever wake up, I was in a comatose state for a while. Either way, overnight I went from being one of the most elite soldiers not he planet to a cripple who couldn't walk up the stairs with out almost having a heart attack. I was not allowed to work out for months. I was super depressed because my life's dream was taken away from me because I tried to hard. As a result I ate a lot and got fat while I was healing up. At the time I had a ridiculously hot 20 year old girlfriend. Once I started gaining weight she said I was fat and that she was no longer attracted to me. She stopped having sex with me, but was more than willing to continue living in my house for free since I make good money. Eventually I healed up, lost the weight and I am now awesome again. So once I was strong and ripped I banged her out a few more times to assert dominance and than kicked her out of my house! Lol, dumb *****, did she think I would forget how she treated me when I was depressed and fat? Now that I'm in shape I'm getting girls again and rubbing it in her shallow face. I'd rather have an ugly girlfriend who is kind and loves me even in my darkest days than some hot bimbo who won't . <br />
Character does truly matter

Best Answer