Hun your stunning, so stunning that I feel you know you are and are doing this just to get people to repeat it to you. Nevertheless you are.

Best Answer

I'm not going to look at your pictures. You are as pretty as you want to be and do not need to measure yourself up to see if you are 'good enough' for a guy you like. If you are worried he doesn't like you for looks, he is superficial and you don't want him anyway.

Best Answer

It doesn't matter what any of US think - the only things that matters is what THE GUY thinks.

Best Answer

Each link sends us to the same page. 4 photos of a girl you say is you. I have no idea if it is or not. Either way, I don't rate children. But the girl in the pics is cute. If that's you, congratulations. If the boy you like doesn't think so, 100 other boys will.

Best Answer

listen to oracszen down below sweetie, there are words of wisdom,its what is on the inside that counts, thats the real you hunni...

Best Answer

Seriously? Again? Have some dignity, girl.

Best Answer