No mean answers please.
BloodRedCreepyPasta BloodRedCreepyPasta 16-17, F 26 Answers Jun 22, 2012

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so you ask yourself are you pretty?, maybe you dont see it now, but one day you will wake up and realise you ARE beautiful and hopefully that realisation will come from inside and not just as a result of the reflection in your mirror. xx

Best Answer

Yes you are.

Best Answer

yes you are a pretty girl keep ur head up very much good, happy, productive living is in store for you. By the way you also posess a great amount of courage:):):)

Best Answer

With this picture, sure.

Best Answer

Your settings don't allow me to look at your pics up close, but from the avatar, you look very sad, and I think you would look better if you smiled. :)

Best Answer

I can't smile because of my physical disability, but I wish I could.

Best Answer

If you could stop frowning it would make it better, but you are nice no matter what you do.

Best Answer

Yes, and don't pay attention to the idiot responses on here.

Best Answer

do you really care what strangers think of u ?

Best Answer

Not especially, but you are insecure about it, that's for sure.

Best Answer

easy for you to say the one with no pictures uploaded, sad bastard

Best Answer

Awwwwwwwww, poor baby.... Can't see me. :-(

Best Answer

Fukk off. Just because you are a faceless, purple boobsack.

Best Answer

He is a VERY sad bastard.

Best Answer

Looks like we hit a BIG nerve there! Let's get a Band-Aid on that baby! Confirms the insecurity now doesn't it? As Fleetwood Mac said "Don't ask me what I think of you I might not give the answer that you want me to."

Best Answer

Purple, faceless reject.

Best Answer

So what's the problem, you think that you are actually Supermodel material but no one agrees with you? Well then what you think is all that matters hun - don't bother asking anyone else. On the other hand if you are having a nice long sit in the pity-pot because you have disabilities and you are looking for pity - then good luck ever being happy. I would think that what you would want most in life is to be like everyone else and get treated like everyone else. Well you are today. Enjoy it. You know I'm not pretty either but I ain't gunna let it ruin my day!

Best Answer

Fukk you. I not looking for pity because of my disability or anything. And I am so sick of dìckheads like you spoiling my day because you're always nasty little fukkers who think they're so tough being horrible to innocent people that have said NOTHING!!! I am a good person unlike you. Good luck being an a$$hole. At least I'm a lovely person who cares about people and is going to actually do something with her life and get somewhere. Jerk.

Best Answer

By the way, you don't know what I've had to go through with this disability, and I don't ask for pity. So shut the *** up.

Best Answer

I hope you feel better now. As for 'saying NOTHING' - you asked a question. I answered it. As Fleetwood Mac said "Don't ask me what I think of you I might not give the answer that you want me to."

Best Answer

Yes, I asked "am I pretty?" It was a random question and why do you have to come along and judge me? And pretend like I "look for pity" when I don't and I do NOT sit in a pity-pot like you said. So just leave me alone. It was just a question, and I'm deleting it anyway because of you trolling idiots. I wish EP had a middle finger gesture button.

Best Answer

It wasn't 'random' at all. It was meaningful to you because you are insecure with your looks. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Once again I will repeat myself - So what's the problem, you think that you are actually Supermodel material but no one agrees with you? Well then what you think is all that matters hun - don't bother asking anyone else.

Best Answer

I am not supermodel material, I am not asking the question in that way at all. I was just asking, I'm not asking for your trolling! You don't know me 'hun' okay? So shut up, SHUT IT. I've had enough with trolls like you trying to be judgemental, selfish bastards who have nothing to do other than be Internet bullies. No, I don't think I'm "supermodel material" I was asking it because truthly I think I'm ugly! OKAY? No one agrees with the fact that I'm ugly, this has nothing to do with supermodel stuff. You couldn't be a model even if you tried. Chucky doll. You have the manhood of a button mushroom.

Best Answer

Okay so I agree with you! Why are you arguing??? Maybe then you should have asked "Am I Ugly?"

Best Answer

You are arguing! You made me argue. But fine, let's just stop. Bye bye.

Best Answer

You see, everybody thinks beauty is about looks and having pretty clothes. <br />
Let me tell you my 'story' (well if you can call it a story ^^and sry for my english):<br />
Most of my life I felt like I was inferior to everyone around me. They were prettier, cleverer, had more money, less problems, were good at arts and popular with people around them ...in my eyes, at least... and I envied them. I asked myself how it could be possible that some people got all the good things in life for free while I had to work for it. I was so damn shy at this time. And I looked in the mirror and literally hated myself, the way I looked. And everyday people gave me the answer to that: They treated me like I was inferior. Like I was ugly. Like I didn't matter. Another aspect is that I have always been different from others. I can't explain, I'm just freakish xD Today I totally love it about me. But at this time it was hard. So I always tried to fit in and behave the way people wanted me to so they would accept me and like me. It didn't work. and it didn't make anything easier. I could barely look into my own face. <br />
It took years for me to understand that I was searching for something other people couldn't give me: Love and acceptance.<br />
Inside of me there was a hole and I had no idea how to fill it.so I tried to make other people fill it so they would give me the aknowledgement I couldn't give myself. <br />
This was the reason why I was so dependend on other people's opinions about me and why I changed myself into a mask that wasn't me: <br />
I didn't love myself.<br />
If you love yourself there is no reason for you to listen to what other people say to you. You just don't care. You realize that you don't NEED them to tell you that you are a wonderful, gorgeous and beautiful person because you already know. Deep in your heart.<br />
You see... it doesn't matter if I think your pretty. It matters if YOU think you are. It matters if you accept yourself with all your mistakes and your good sides, too. <br />
People who are happy and love themselves are literally beaming with good vibrations- and then it doesn't matter if you have black or red hair or a crooked nose. <br />
People who love themselves can be very popular and people like them- just because these people aren't 'needy' for love and acceptance. They just beam with positive vibrations so people like to be around them- it's natural attraction. :) <br />
So start to believe that YOU are a wonderfull human being. Accept your flaws. Begin to love yourself and become independent from the love of others. Spread joy. :) Live in laughter :)Tell your opinion. And don't listen to stupid beauty standards. There are false and hollow. A perfect face doesn't equal a beautiful character. :)) And if other don't think you are pretty- well, isn't it nice that other people's thoughts (even about you )are out of your business? Remember:people who deba<x>se others mostly feel so bad about themselves that they see no other way to hide

Best Answer

everyone is pretty

Best Answer

Sure

Best Answer

Yes...

Best Answer

gorgeous! hugs

Best Answer

yep pretty awful

Best Answer

Do you actually mean that or is that a joke?

Best Answer

joke hon

Best Answer

Why would you not be pretty ?? And besides, who are we to judge you when we (or just me) do not know you ??

Best Answer

never met you mate am i?

Best Answer

Sure why not.....

Best Answer