angiedavis1125 angiedavis1125 13-15, F 25 Answers Jan 2 in Health

Hm, let me think about th-NO!

No matter anyone says, you are not a mistake. You live, you breathe. If they weren't prepared to handle you, well, that is on them; not on you.

You are grand. Please, continue to Live and Love.

Best Answer

I'll try.. Sick of being strong..

Best Answer

Oh, is it with someone who is suppose to be looking out for you saying this to you?

Want me to talk to them? ;)

Nah, I dig it. Especially at a young age like you, it can be extreme but lady, let me tell ya, there are loads of others who have been in your shoes and they have undergone lots to be where they are today.

Read up on J.K.Rowling's history (Author of Harry Potter) and you'll see, she is an average lady who really had to make painful choices and go through a lot.

Not saying to imitate her, but those are words and they are powerful words; in which those who say them, use it to hurt you.

Solution? They are lost, confused, and hurt themselves. Don't be upset with them, but feel sorry for them. Know who you are; take something that you feel really good with like painting, writing, making jokes, or something you are interested in like music, comic books, video games, and commit yourself to those things. Make those activities apart of you.

Because that is something they can never take away from you.

And I leave you with this Christina Aguilera song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8Vo2A6LOGs

Best Answer

No one is a mistake, not even you! You are beautiful

Best Answer

I would disagree with that, faggits like Male52 should have been spit out.

Best Answer

No child is a mistake, there are many surprises, but no mistakes.

You are special and you need to hear it over and over.

You are a beautiful, caring, sensitive young lady who has been dealt a bad hand of life cards. You can still win.

Find things you like to do, and do them. Find friends to hang out with and have fun. Avoid the negative at all costs, and when things get tough let all of us at EP know, we have been there, done that and got the tee-shirt.

I care, as do many others.

Best Answer

rofl you already know the answer. you are you. why look for outside validation? oh i know what it is to question yourself, and try to find out why you are you! you i hope and pray wont have to go through what i had to to just accept you are the you that you make yourself. some things about yourself can be changed or modified but you will still be your very own self.

my choices would have probably been wrong for you but they are right for me. it is my own personal opinion that there is no mold for a perfect person, i believe we have to be perfectly individual..

(that being said, i am still not perfect, i still hate euro afro sino trash who thought MY country was theirs to take)

Best Answer

Well many people are conceived that way but your life is yours; thus living it can never be a mistake.

Best Answer

nobody is a mistake

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer

No child is ever a mistake. Adults who act like that are the true mistakes of this world.

Best Answer

Doubtful. People can't BE mistakes. Can you MAKE mistakes? Absolutely. But, first of all, to err is to be human and, secondly, learning from past mistakes is often what breeds greatness in people.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

No one is a mistake-I got my now ex wife pregnant at 16 have 2 daughters 39 and 40.

Best Answer

no you were meant to be here.

Best Answer

Nope! You are Fearfully and Wonderfully made. Don't let anybody tell you different!

Best Answer

Maybe?.. But at least you're here, now make the most of it.

Best Answer

Mistake and accident are two very different things

Best Answer

no! You're amazing

Best Answer

Gowd doesn make mistake :/

Best Answer

Parents said I wasn't meant to be born.. I wasn't meant to be here.. She wasn't planning on haveing a kid..

Best Answer

pfftt Parents aren't the one who makes fate destiny stuff :/ :/ alright?!

Best Answer

Ehh..

Best Answer

no eeh or errr Gowd made parents and runs everything. You are here THAT'S THE REALITY.

Best Answer

No - you are perfection!

Best Answer

Why would you think that?!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Do you feel loved by them?

Best Answer

Hell to the no!

Best Answer

Well, you are definately not a mistake. Every one of us has a pupose in this life (and I'm not talking in a religious sense). You will find your destination, your parents do not define you! Stay strong!*

Best Answer

Nope nobody is, we're all part of the big plan

Best Answer