I don't think you're shallow, as long as you're a good looking man with a nice body that will match to that woman's level of attractiveness.

Best Answer

I don’t think I am bad looking I take very good care of any woman I am with

Best Answer

I guess one way of looking at this is that we are all animals essentially...<br />
And we can all see how fit, confident and healthy looking (and handsome ETC) mates would be obviously (and for good reason physically) buoyed by their innate physical advantages...<br />
But at the same time we are (I believe) spiritual beings and somewhere deep inside (wrapped up tight in that meat taco shell) we know this is superficial...<br />
But until we learn to tune into the more refined spiritual stuff we will continue to let our Motzart CDs gather dust while our Motley Crue discs get a good old spin.....

Best Answer

Depends, if you date someone who is really good looking and has a nice body and leave them if they gain weight or don't look attractive anymore, then yes you would be very very shallow :)

Best Answer

That never happened I normally except there looks and go for personality

Best Answer

Then I don't think you are shallow. It's all about your preference :)

Best Answer

It depends on the reason behind it. But before I continue, realize that everyone has a different opinion of what defines "good looking" and "nice body".<br />
I would like to date someone with the same values as myself. That includes keeping in shape and making yourself presentable, but in no way is it limited to those two values. I would not consider that model shallow.<br />
If it was for reasons like appearance alone, then yes, that would be shallow. But in the end we can't totally condemn those who look for these traits, as we have all been guilty of this at one point in our life, so we would be condemning ourselves as well.

Best Answer

Thank you I appreciate your honesty and ill keep it in mined

Best Answer

I think there are people though who use the whole "The reason I don't want to date fatties is because of their lifestyle! Not because of their looks!" argument just because they don't want to admit that actually they aren't sexually attracted to them. That is much worse and insulting to all the fat people who lead a healthy lifestyle but are just unlucky. None of us has any control over who we are sexually attracted to so no shame in it.

Best Answer

A healthy lifestyle involves eating right and exercising. If you do it right then your body will naturally burn the fat your body stores. I do agree that people are built differently, but I don't believe anyone is built "fat". That is a lifestyle choice. Do some people have to try harder? Yes, some do, but for the most part I can tell the difference between someone who makes healthy choices and someone who doesn't.

Best Answer

yes but would they be attracted to you? I don't mean to be rude It's your life, do as you wish... don't worry about what others think or say about what you do as long as it makes you happy.

Best Answer

I will defiantly take your advice thank you

Best Answer

one requirement you need dont be a jerk stay always as a nice guy

Best Answer

I take very good care of any woman I am with

Best Answer

well hope it works out for you i wish i did write more to explain this cuz in my experience when i was in high school hot girls are attracted to me although i did not give time to anyones relationships only friends and family back then, so i was a jerk and a nice guy too that what they all say, although i dont want end up being the bad guy or shallow person
so my answer to your question is you wont end up being a shallow person just because you want to date the kind of woman you like so relationships are a very weird thing so anything could happen who knows maybe if you meet her both of you surely will be "Happy Together" .................. reminds me of a song ;3
if you have a any reson to leave your girl and find a new one that you will actually love just make sure its a clean brake up

Best Answer

Not really, thats what we want isnt it?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

On second thought - what do you look like? How do you treat yourself? Do not demand more than you are demanding of yourself or you are undeserving of anyone

Best Answer

I am average looking man I take care of myself I don’t think my expectations is that hi on the end of it all I just what to be sexually attracted to the women I am with

Best Answer

Your question seems like it, but you don't.

Best Answer

Define good looking and nice body. ;)

Best Answer

Yes. You are ob<x>jectifying people. I'm willing to bet that you don't appreciate being treated as a mere thing.

Best Answer

I never treated any women as a mere object with only respect

Best Answer

Seeking out a person based on their appearance is objectifying.

Best Answer

I want to date a good looking woman with a nice body too. I'm already married though :) I don't know if I'd call you shallow. I personally don't automatically think a "chubby" woman isn't good looking, though. That's just my opinion.

Best Answer