im a 22 year old man good looking man with a well paid job and have decent persanollity traits and i just want a woman whos the same despite ive been single for quite while now my friends have told me its because my standards are way too high do you think so too she has to be intillegent funny caring reasonably good-looking i don,t want a model but im pretty good looking my self so i kind of want her to be the same open to new things and adventure doesn,t only care about fashoin and shopping sexy not slutty doesn,t smoke doen,t nag supportive is ok if i spend time with my friends can cook and clean doen,t mind being taken care of but not a goldigger work driven has similair interest
dawnone1 dawnone1 18-21, M 2 Answers Feb 15 in Dating & Relationships

Yes... you love someone because they are them, not because they are driven hardworking home-making stunner. You have to be open to all kinds...it is then that you will find true happiness. Lower your ideals and your guard; In my opinion you need to love yourself less and others more.

Best Answer

I believe true love bends any standard

Best Answer