they dress pretty- they act nice they dress less put together- they're suddenly not so nice acting. not mean, just... less something I guess. not up to my expectations
usernameuphup1 usernameuphup1 18-21 4 Answers Sep 21, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Not necessarily. I have friends who become entirely different people once they're in business attire. They don't seem to relax until after work, when they're in their "playclothes" and ready to have fun.

Best Answer

I just thought they had changed because they looked different but then they looked the same again- and acted it. am I horrible?

Best Answer

No, but from what you describe they may feel better about themselves and more confident when they're dressed up. And the different attitude shows.

Best Answer

I don't get what you're asking...so if a persons in a suit you like them and if they're in sweat pants you don't? I'm confused.

Best Answer

Lol, I thought I was the only one that didn't get it

Best Answer

sorry:) I tend to speak from my head and don't see how that it makes no sense

Best Answer

not the situation but yeah basically. that + if while wearing the suit they're a gentleman and while wearing the sweats they're a lazy bum

Best Answer

OIC,lol. I am blonde

Best Answer

i'm not

Best Answer

if I answer you that would be judging this person.

Best Answer