Am I superficial because I don't find good personality a pysical trait? personality is not physical for me. If he has a good personality I will love him like a friend, but never desire or feel any attraction
lilitjust lilitjust 18-21, F 3 Answers Mar 21 in Dating & Relationships

No you're not. Maybe some would call you shallow, but im the same, you really wanna be attracted to the person yourfucking... lets face it.

Best Answer

What her personality has to do with her looks, right? You **** her body not her personality

Best Answer

Yeah. But you love her soul/personality. You can ONLY ever lust for her body. And at the end of the day beauty fades darling. What then!?

Best Answer

Love is then you love someone physcially, mentally and emotionally. I can't love someone (I mean romantic love) if I don't love them physially

Best Answer

That's not love. It's Lust and infatuation. Emotional is mental, sorry to be blunt about it, but you can't Love someone based on their physical appearance alone. That's an insult to everyone that's ever experienced Love -_-

Best Answer

no I don't mean to love someone only physically. Like I said love should be physcial, mental and emotional. I said that physical part of the love depends on the looks for me.
I was talking about the physical part of love

Best Answer

Yeah it is important in all honesty. Even if i fukin loved the sh!t out of a obese woman mentally, it would be a challenge for me to love the sh!t out of her physically ;) LOL

Best Answer

Well, obviously personality isn't a physical trait XD<br />
But personalities are important. And obviously, Everybody would rather date hot and kind chick, rather than ok looking kind chick XD

Best Answer