drscorpio drscorpio 26-30, F 21 Answers Oct 21, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

DID what? shame on you...

Best Answer

Please tell us what did you find out!

Best Answer

my boyfriend of over a year had been seeing a friend of mine in the start of our relationship... we spoken of this person on multiple occasions and he didnt feel the need to even mention he had went on a "few" dates with her... its all jus weird... makes me wonder what else i dont know about him... a part of me feels miserable, but the other feels i need to be more inquisitive... he is a great guy... i jus feel a bit let down:(

Best Answer

Now you have a bigger issue to ponder. How will you handle it and take care of yourself in the process?

Best Answer

i dont know... i have 2 secrets i havent shared with him... jus wasnt ready to tell him yet... I want to be honest... but ive kept my secrets, because i didnt want to hurt him... from that im trying to understand why he never told me... and yes ignorance is bliss...

Best Answer

yes you should feel terrible that you cant respect his privacy. Now get down on your knees and say 50 hail Mary's

Best Answer

Well... you'd be paranoid if someone was going through your emails, wouldn't you?<br />
My guess is, maybe you aren't feeling guilty, but you saw stuff that's going to haunt you and make you more uncomfortable than the discomfort that initially made you check. <br />
Is the compromised emotional state worth it? Only you can decide that. All I can say is, I bet ignorance was bliss. Your relationship might suffer a bit, and you get to decide whether the knowledge was worth the stress.

Best Answer

he happen to give me the password to print his ticket... and i checked... and yes i saw somethings i had been kept in the dark about...the dark was a much better place then this glaring light:/ I wish i could rewind time...

Best Answer

Well... there you go. I guess, from here, you tell him the truth. You apologize, you betray your misgivings, and you ask him about it. Be completely honest, talk to him in person, and get your answers. Don't let your damaged mental state control you for too long. Best of luck.

Best Answer

thanks so much... its going to be hard but necessary

Best Answer

Lol! Are we supposed to believe the sincerity of this question? Lol...

Best Answer

Yes. What are you looking for?

Best Answer

not a nice thing to do.

Best Answer

yes, invading another's privacy should leave you feeling at least somewhat uncomfortable.. and if you do not trust your boyfriend, that suggests problem(s) within your relationship..

Best Answer

YES! Oh and YES!

Best Answer

wwhy? nope should not do that ,

Best Answer

only if you find out he's gay.

Best Answer

no if you believe he is hiding something search for it first before jumping the gun on him make sure you have facts

Best Answer

he was seeing a friend of mine behind my back...

Best Answer

now confront him do not for get to take pictures of any emails or letters or anything :D

Best Answer

smart thinking... but i know nothing is sadly gonna be the same... the emails are from a year ago when he started to see me... jus the fact that he kept me in the dark about this knowledge is a bit disturbing because we have spoken about this friend on multiple occasions...

Best Answer

If he didn't give you his password and give you the ok to check, then yes.

Best Answer

as long as you dont mind him going through your underwear drawer

Best Answer

Yes thats mean..

Best Answer

i saw somethings i wasnt meant to see... and I dont know how honest he really is with me any more:/

Best Answer

Its his choice to tell you...Trust

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer

the ba<x>se of everything in a relationship is respect and reliability ...<br />
he asked if your email is because he does not trust you, your relationship will probably not get very far ... or will be a very troubled relationship

Best Answer