No. And you aren't the only one who doesn't capitalize the proper pronoun "i" or knows how to spell numbers either.

Best Answer

i know how to spell nubers.-.-

Best Answer

NumBers!!!!!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Sorry. A personal peeve of mine is people who don't even try to use proper spelling, or who use phonetic replacements. I realize it is common, even culturally required in the teen world. As you get older, people will judge you by your use of English, punctuation, and use of proper words. Writing using phoneti spelling like "Luv U," and "2day," will count against you in the adult business and professional worlds. If you go into a profession, phonetic spelling can be the reason you don't get a job; although you will never know it. I try to discourage writing like that in young people because it creates bad habits that are hard to break, and which can negatively impact their future.

Best Answer

olddreams just owned the maverick. Oh snap!

Best Answer

fuuck!! that wuz not on purpose it was just that i forgot the b is all. chill guys.

Best Answer

-.- IT...WAS....AN....ACCIDENT!!!!!

Best Answer

no it wuznt

Best Answer

Eye know what u mean ii have seen that a nmbr of times like more than tewwlve

Best Answer

Don't take it so serious Maverick. It is obvious the spelling was a mistake. It's not a big deal. You are a young man. You get teased at school. You will get teased here. Life is too short to take such trivial things seriously. Relax and have fun.

Best Answer

I always used to end with an ellipses just to make sure people saw it...

Best Answer

Ellipses? Big word...simple english please (no period)

Best Answer

It's what those 3 periods after a word are called. It symbolises a long pause

Best Answer

Got it. I do that all the time I just called it a lot of periods. Wink!

Best Answer

I'm a grammar freak, so no.

Best Answer

The end of my sentance.

Best Answer

.

Best Answer

That was good! Opps, I meant that was good. Period

Best Answer

I only end a sentence with a period when I am good and done with it, maybe I have more illuminating things to say.

Best Answer

u dont know.

Best Answer

u dont now.

Best Answer

Exactly........to be continued no period

Best Answer