HONEYCUTE14 HONEYCUTE14 70+, F 15 Answers Dec 15, 2009

Coffee and me don't get along. I am a tea person.

Best Answer

I don't drink coffee. I drink tea, green tea and hot chocolate. I don't like the bitter taste.

Best Answer

The only coffee I drink is the Starbuck's Vanilla Frappucino in the bottle..cuz it doesn't taste like coffee at all!!!!!!!

Best Answer

no, youi're not. MEEEE!!! i've never even had a sip. don't plan to, either.

Best Answer

I hate coffee. I have tried over and over but cannot get paste the taste I do not like. I am an inveterate drinker of Tea. I particularly enjoy some of the Indian export teas as well as White Tea.

Best Answer

No...I'm not a coffee drinker....I love teas....tazo chai's, green teas, herbal teas...but, I never drink coffee...just never cared for the taste of it, although, the smell of fresh ground coffee is awesome.

Best Answer

I really don't like it much. I have a serious diet soda problem though.

Best Answer

Coffee is like smoking... I tried it once, it tasted awfully and I still keep wondering why the hell people drink it every morning and why it comes in different flavors... they all just taste different nuances of yuck...

Best Answer

I get my caffeine from a soda can.....<br />
if coffee tasted like it smells when brewing, I'd drink it, but it tastes like liquid dirt, so......<br />
*shaka*

Best Answer

I like coffee, but I don't drink it.<br />
I'm not supposed to have caffeine.

Best Answer

.. I'm trying to quit. I haven't had any today. :]

Best Answer

No coffee = no life

Best Answer