travelingthinker travelingthinker 26-30, M 14 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Jokes & Riddles

In general I don't like Canadian humor. Some of it is ok. I like British humor

Best Answer

I'm a Yank, and my 3 closest friends on EP, who I love to death, all happen to be Canadian. So apparently I get Canadian humor to some extent. :-) I have never met a Canadian who was an *******. Ever. That's pretty amazing to me.

Best Answer

I think Canadians in general have a good sense of humor but there is some comedy shows on tv here in Canada that personally I just don't find all that funny.

Best Answer

ooo ooo me meeeee

Best Answer

******* Ey? Ey?

Best Answer

What do you take to be canadian humour?

Best Answer

Like Canada itself,Canadian humour continuously grows & develops as time moves on. I don't think it has a solid foundation j-u-u-u-u-ust yet. ;)

Best Answer

I could tell you my best Canadian joke to see if you get it, but if you do I am certain you will block me.

Best Answer

You saying you hate John Candy?????

Best Answer

oh he's good but that's another point, most of the successful ones don't even stay in Canada!

Best Answer

We are Canadian. Who wants too live in -30 4 times a winter for a week straight

Best Answer

I am curious what you mean by Canadian humour!! i am as well!

Best Answer

nearly any 'comedy' show on CBC

Best Answer

Lol you're a medium of contradiction...or you just have a different alienation to native humor.

Best Answer