As a guy, I honestly don't find Kim all that attractive and the only 2 big reasons why she even became famous in the first place was because of her father Robert, being the famous Lawyer who successfully defended the notorious NFL player O.J. Simpson and because of the s3x tape with Ray J in early 2003 and this was before Kim even started her reality TV shows, modeling and acting career. There are more than plenty of other female celebrities that didn't have the advantage that Kim had when they were younger(well, they did but at least they've actually had some TALENT, WORKED for their fame and EARNED it). Obviously, I have nothing personal against Kim or the rest of the Kardashians(why should I anyway), just expressing my blunt view towards their grossly overrated and over-hyped fame.
Deathtoall187 Deathtoall187 18-21, M 13 Answers Aug 21 in Movies & TV

Who?

Best Answer

I would guess that giant *** is like a morbid train wreck some just got to look.

Best Answer

hahaha!

Best Answer

In all honesty, I don't think her face or overall looks are all that attractive as the media and some people make them out to be. Her fame on the other hand, was just simply undeserved because she hasn't done any real work at all to be worthy of individual fame before her reality TV shows and her modeling and acting career.

Best Answer

EVERY SINGLE CELEBRITY ANYMORE IN THE US IS FKN OVERRATED!!!!!

Best Answer

I've never seen her on TV, except for a few blurbs. She has an awful voice. And her persona is just trash. But I think she could be a really beautiful woman, if she worked at it.

Best Answer

THANK YOU! Although, I must confess I find her to be physically beautiful

Best Answer

I honestly think there are plenty of other female celebrities that are more attractive then Kim. For instance, I find Ice T's wife, Coco Austin, more attractive than Kim and she had BOTH a nice big @ss and nice big b00bs. Then again, I can't speak for all men and there's a saying "The beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

Best Answer

There definitely are! I personally am not a fan of Kim's look because of her butt. I think she has a very pretty face.

Best Answer

Well, her face, in my honest opinion is okay, but I've seen plenty of pictures of Kim where her face looked really fake and plastic-looking. Without her makeup, she's not bad looking but just looks slightly above average.

Best Answer

Lol, her face is DEFINITELY fake! I still think it's pretty, though

Best Answer

Well, that's your preference/opinion and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. Just remember the quote in my first reply "The beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

Best Answer

thanks!

Best Answer

Agreed!

Best Answer

I've always been a bit confused as to exactly what it is that we should be celebrating.

Best Answer

I bet you couldn't name 200 celebrities more interesting than her.

Best Answer

No, you aren't.

Best Answer

i like them but yes

Best Answer

They're ugly...and skanky..and low rent.

Best Answer