I have been into wearing girls one piece bathingsuits ever sice I was a child of about 10. My younger sister would have friends sleep over and I would snag there bathingsuit and wear it under my clothes. They make me feel so safe and secure. They hold everything in place and I like the colorfull designes on me. Why is it that men only get shorts/speedos and girls get pretty bathingsuits that cover there body.
j22776 j22776 31-35, M 6 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I have worn female one piece swimsuits for 50+ years. They are all I own for swimming or sun tanning! I prefer the skirted suits for just hanging out by the pool hi cut thigh suits for tanning and swimming! But always high necked suits! One piece swimsuits are figure friendly! Enjoy!!!!!

Best Answer

You are not the only man who enjoys wearing one piece swimsuits. I love wearing them doing everything from exercising to just hanging out watching a movie. I would also like to know why women can wear one piece swimsuits but men can't.

Best Answer

I love wearing swimsuits also. I think it's stupid that our society says men can only wear clingy scratchy shorts for swimming.

Best Answer

There are men out there who wear woman's one piece swim suits, my self included. I've worn one on a few occasions as underwear and it feels great, nicely lined inside, keeping my male privates very snug and secure. A one piece swim suit may look like a leotard, but has more inside lining underneath it, both top and bottom. The only one piece, I have worn and still wear is a speedo type, like TYR or NIKE brands. They don't have built in bra cups, which I as a guy don't need. I love the feel of them as underwear. I'll wear them under jeans or shorts, that no one can notice. I would never wear a woman's one piece in public or a beach, as many people think it looks weird and causes sexual confusion with children, thanks to adults making an evil or sexual sense of perversion by a guy dressed in one. When i wear a one piece swim suit, it is done in private and it's nobody's business. Enjoy wearing woman's one piece swim suits!

Best Answer

no

Best Answer