I guess lesson learned
SkippingTheGoldenYears SkippingTheGoldenYears 18-21, F 16 Answers Mar 18, 2012

I have never heard of Yuri...so don't be discouraged

Best Answer

Personally, I don't think there is enough yuri in this world. :<

Best Answer

Now those are the words I wanted to hear!

Best Answer

you should not have been insulted, they are just dumb ***** that want to control everybody who doesn't think like them. personnaly I like yaoi best.

Best Answer

Haha hell yea! I have a pic of the Hitachiin twins as well, I'm surprised they didn't give me **** about that

Best Answer

Tell em to bite the big one and go post another Yuri picture

Best Answer

Good idea, I like the way you think

Best Answer

It's a simplistic way of thinking, yet somehow poetic :P

Best Answer

Haha I agree

Best Answer

people are stupid, people give me heck for liking yuri/yaoi all the time. just ignore them

Best Answer

What? There are still persons who dislike yuri? Just wait for Yuri's revenge! Only complete facing Yuri can protect you. In a few moments he will release a wave of psychic energy, designed to dominate the minds of an entire planet. There will be no more free will. Only his will. If anyone doesn't know what I mean, look up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOL_oToTqCk. You will understand...

Best Answer

people are weird

Best Answer

They suree are my Wolfy

Best Answer

garagain?

Best Answer

One of the many folders of anime I've collected is nothing but yuri images. So you're not the only one who's into that type of anime.

Best Answer

Thanks, glad to hear it

Best Answer

I had to check your album to see what Yuri was...maybe some people have an issue with anime? Of course it could be the lesbian stuff, or the combination of the two...*shrug* Looks hot to me ;-)

Best Answer

Haha lol, bunch of up tight homophobes I guess... I thought this site promoted support and equality..w.e. glad it was hot to ya lol

Best Answer

I don't see the issue with it I like yuri LOVE yaoi though.

Best Answer