I thought everyone always dreamed and saw everything in color... I've taken color blindness tests and I easily pass those, so I'm not color blind.
Rennn Rennn 18-21, M 12 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Health

I always dream in full colour.

Best Answer

How strange..<br />
I assumed everyone dreamed in colour and saw around them vividly as I... <br />
Hmm...

Best Answer

Me too...

Best Answer

*we are special*
prances around like a female peack*ck lol :D
(do birds even prance lol?)

Best Answer

nope. i don't even need glasses in my dreams

Best Answer

oh wow for real? that's amazing :)

Best Answer

sometimes i have contacts (which I haven't worn IRL for years) if my eyes are oily

Best Answer

I only dream in color and my peripheral vision seems to be color.

Best Answer

So we're like a superior form of human... Time to take over the world.

Best Answer

i just said that, sort of lolz :D tee hee ..struts, that's what birds do , *strut*
LMAO!

Best Answer

I only ever dream in color :D <br />
Join the club!<br />
*high fives you*

Best Answer

I always dream in color. I don't even have to think about it because some of my dreams have been so color related that it would not be possible to dream them without color. Also I'm looking at a red bag out of the corner of my eye...and it's .....red heh.

Best Answer

maybe its a psychological thing. u dream about what u want, so to speak. u dream about what's on ur mind. and u see what u coose to see. maybe u got colorless dreams and what not on ur mind.

Best Answer

I am colourblind, its with red and green, means that I don't see black and white around me :)<br />
Its normal I think, I have been flying lots of planes with colourful and shiny joysticks/panels :)<br />
in my dreams

Best Answer

I think color blindness cannot be decided from our dreams...!

Best Answer

i used to only have dreams in color but lately i began to have some dreams in black and white, idk why.

Best Answer