I have found that this also occurs on the main PC as well, not just on the IPad that I normally use. Any ideas?
JaneD0ugh JaneD0ugh 46-50, F 7 Answers Oct 18, 2012 in Community

It is your screensaver. Hours later when you move your mouse, all is good. move mouse more frequently to pretend you are working. That is what I do.

Best Answer

My com is A ok.

Best Answer

ive often had probs with the site locking up but not the computer. However if I was close to maxed out use of my RAM it wouldnt surprise me...

Best Answer

To be sure it isn't your computer, make sure you defrag and clear space on your memory weekly. My computer doesn't have too much trouble with EP because I don't download a lot of crap. But at college, where I am now, EP will not always work so smoothly.

Best Answer

Any idea how to defrag console on an IPad and clear some space on my memory weekly???

Best Answer

According to the internet, there is no defraging, but this may get performance up: "The closest thing to defragging on iPad 2 is going to settings, safari, scroll down and clear history clear cookies and clear cache and your Internet is much faster." Apple products like that don't quite work like computers do.

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

if you are talking about on this site specifically, it seems to be some sort of error retrieving data or writing it to a specific databa<x>se. if you freeze when clicking questions, click confessions then go back to questions and its usually an instant fix. used to happen more than it does now for me.

Best Answer

Was just able to log on -- AGAIN, however; that's probably because on the big Sony PC, and not my ****** little IPad. Anyway, when it freezes, it FREEZES and am unable to click on Anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer