You see the problem with the word 'Holiday' is that it is vague. Ask any parent with young children if they enjoyed their holiday, and they will probably give a blank stare to check whether you have gone insane. Yet for others the same word is placed on a pedestal and worshipped as a god: the god of serene undisturbed enjoyment. I can get excited by holidays if they are a break from my ordinary experience. For me at the moment that is the chance to explore an unknown place, meet interesting strangers, and have plenty of time to process my thoughts.

Best Answer

I love buying **** for people who do nothing but annoy me for the duration of the year.

Best Answer

I find them stressful, tedious and depressing

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I don't care for them either...it's weird because as a child it was a magical day to celebrate a holiday but now it's just a day that we pretend like we all get along or are happy and cheerful. It just depresses me more.

Best Answer

Exactly! It's the same way with me. :P

Best Answer

O-o i really dont care....about holidays ....i mean seriously for v-day why does everone wait for that day to get there special someone sumthing > >.... as well as for thanksgiving D< we have 365 day to get together as a family and have dinnere as well as giving giftsflowers to our special someone. Except halloween XD free candy but that too we have all year to do that. so yea

Best Answer

I hear ya...oh did you know it's World Vegetarian Day today ..

Best Answer

Really? I should know, I am one haha

Best Answer

christmas but only because i get a christmas basket (food) to help me otherwise i don't care for them either

Best Answer

Nope. I'm the same way. Christmas is probably one of the worst, because of the fake holiday "cheer". Most people don't even understand the true origins of christmas.

Best Answer

I agree, it's truly sad.

Best Answer

Some are redundant to me.

Best Answer

Screw holidays

Best Answer

You're not the only one. The only one I've really cared about these past few years is Halloween, I've noticed my interest in even that one isn't as strong as it used to be.

Best Answer

no, the athiest community is with you too

Best Answer

I suppose holidays would be quite annoy for atheists.

Best Answer