cpthaddock cpthaddock 51-55, M 9 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Hobbies

Awesome, In my younger days I wanted to own one. Damn age has made me more practical.

Best Answer

ha ha. And we all know which side you'll be taking your last ride in? :)

Best Answer

I quite agree with your assessment of Hearses..provided it entails Following or Driving one ...not travelling as its last Journey Guest ? lol

Best Answer

Hopefully, we will all take the ride. Otherwise your buried under some fly-over

Best Answer

nope i prefer the burning ember of cremation .p

Best Answer

I meant if you never take a ride in an hearse, your more likely to have been murdered and not discovered, but there are other ways, like wars

Best Answer

All gothic stuff is awesome. :)

And check out some Undertakers, *swoon*

Best Answer

Might just do that. I love the cemetery express that was the necropolis railway that ran from London in the Victorian era, to the suburbs . A train full of coffins, black and spooky....WHOOOOOOO!

Best Answer

OMG a steam train?? *hot & bothered*

Best Answer

You should Google " Necropolis Railways " or something similar

Best Answer

I would drive The Munsters hearse anyday :)

Best Answer

Think I've a pic of a real one to put on my avi, in all good time

Best Answer

I'd drive one.

Best Answer

We maybe have to change your image? :)

Best Answer

Oh man you remind me. There was this "creepy" couple of old guys who used to go fishing out of their beat up hearse.. yeah.. they'd hang by the lake all the time just fishing away.. ha

Best Answer

Hmmm? Has the lake been dragged lately? You could be knee deep in cadavers. Still, it could stop you from drowning

Best Answer