Waginas are ugly, but i think vaginas look alot better.....

Best Answer

Oh come on...they are both ugly. Waginas are ugly in a fat and cute way and vaginas are ugly in a hairy, stinky way.

Best Answer

I think they are beautiful . . . maybe I am clouded by the pleasure they bring . . .

Best Answer

You're not alone, I have my reasons to be gay so to say

Best Answer

So you weren't born gay?

Best Answer

I think I would maybe have been bisexual but my first sexual contact with a woman.. was a young teacher of mine I was maybe 14... never again.. uurgh

Best Answer

Not sure about yours but been told mine is nice. Not all babies come out from there, mine were via c section so as God made me down there still.

Best Answer

Don't believe everything people tell you. Especially men. A girl would be much more honest. I'd say almost all waginas are ugly--not to mention stinky and not always well groomed.

Best Answer

Should I add I was a nurse, seen more than a few and never seen an ugly one yet. But how you see them so fine

Best Answer

Oh, please stop lying. If you were a nurse surely you would know they are ugly.

Best Answer

Why would I lie? If you believe they are ugly fine. I am female and am proud of my female form. Never met a man that said he did not like the look of them (asides from gay men of course). When you see enough people naked you realise the human body comes in all shapes and forms. Don't worry you don't like them and will never have to look at any other than your own, even don't have to look at that.

Best Answer