He needs to stop pulling the word jobs out of his *** and start focusing on other vital issues that need to get resolved first. His plan may take two decades... like Bush use to say... and in 2025 we will... oh please, this guys full of ****.
champ4life champ4life 51-55, M 12 Answers Sep 22, 2012 in Community

Just as tired as I am of Obama telling me I'm selfish because I want to cut wasteful government spending.

Best Answer

It's all he's got.

Best Answer

Mitt who?

Best Answer

http://www.forbes.com/sites/petercohan/2011/05/03/do-tax-cuts-create-jobs/<br />
A fifth grader with a simple calculator could tell you that his tax plan, plan to cut taxes to promote economic growth (= hiring), and defense of coal (getting its butt kicked by low natural gas prices due to fracking)....is absurd

Best Answer

Mitt knows he can create 10x more jobs just by simply deregulation. The very thing Obama did to kill jobs. Im sure you drink the blue Koolaid because Obama has said the same thing for 4 years. The difference is Obama wants to increase jobs in the public sector. Which is unsustainable.

Best Answer

I'm tired of hearing it. He should provide a show-and-tell type example of creating a job? Might turn out to be a room full of people wearing McDonald's uniforms.

Best Answer

you say mitt keeps saying jobs do you listen to are anointed one obama speech

Best Answer

Creating jobs...what is he gonna open up a Walmart or something?

Best Answer

i think we need to get to the nitty gritty of the differences of economic thought in the parties that has always existed.

Best Answer

pretty good.

Best Answer

ive come to the realization that most people are just kind of dumb (the population). I don't mean that as a put down, it is just a reality that screws up progress.

Best Answer

Mitt Romney DID work to create jobs. We need to start somewhere and just kicking the can down the road gets us nowhere. Has anyone come up with a better idea?

Best Answer

There are NO jobs here

Best Answer