veronica78254 veronica78254 18-21, F 8 Answers Jan 20 in Embarrassing & Funny

I dont. I just believe that God makes human a little better these days...

Best Answer

It's possible

Best Answer

I believe there is a possibility that there is life of some kind on some other planet or planets, but I don't believe we've made contact of any sort and probably never will.

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

I believe they must be out there somewhere (the universe is unbelievably enormous, after all), but not necessarily that they've been here.

Best Answer

...crickets chirping in the background. Would I help if I told you that to err is human?

Best Answer

I believe that the probability of alien life somewhere out there in the universe is incredibly high but I accept that at the moment we have no actual evidence to back it up. I don't believe there is any credible evidence to suggest any alien life has ever made it to our planet.

Best Answer

If aliens have never made it to our planet then what is the point of Area51?

Best Answer

Military aircraft and/or weapons testing.

Best Answer

It's a testing and training facility.

Best Answer

What about the sightings of ufo's...

Best Answer

What about them? People 'see' strange things all the time in all sorts of places. It means nothing. A ufo is only something that those people can't readily identify. It's doesn't automatically mean the only explanation must then be an extra terrestrial one.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer